Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I meant the roof panels. It would be nice to be able to take them off at will and store them in the drawer under the top without interfering with all the rest of the junk that we carry around on the daily.

Edit to clarify: by "top" I mean the drawer top, which all of your daily junk would be sitting on. So the two front row panels from your hard top could go in the drawer instead of (as you put it) clanging around in the back haphazardly perched on all of your junk. Which is the way I do it now, and it sucks.
I have my entire top off and hoisted to the ceiling including the front panels. Not ignoring the request to try it, just haven’t moved things around to drop it and test…
Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have my entire top off and hoisted to the ceiling including the front panels. Not ignoring the request to try it, just haven’t moved things around to drop it and test…
All good, it's not quite top off weather around these parts. Feeling close on a sunny Friday afternoon with a beer or two in ya though.

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All good, it's not quite top off weather around these parts. Feeling close on a sunny Friday afternoon with a beer or two in ya though.
Ok took me long enough to lower the top and snag the front panels for testing…

You can’t quite fit the panels in there in any configuration. It’s super close but just not quite gonna happen.

I keep short stuff that stays in my vehicle in the drawer and then taller stuff I don’t have anything large that i need in the vehicle all the time that I would have to store up top.

27B9E82A-DA0E-40E4-932B-9681891B8963.jpeg

FFE18F73-CB63-4163-8184-96A30D0535EE.jpeg

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok took me long enough to lower the top and snag the front panels for testing…

You can’t quite fit the panels in there in any configuration. It’s super close but just not quite gonna happen.

I keep short stuff that stays in my vehicle in the drawer and then taller stuff I don’t have anything large that i need in the vehicle all the time that I would have to store up top.

Ford Bronco Bronco Cargo Slide Drawer / Slidefloor by Diabolical Inc FFE18F73-CB63-4163-8184-96A30D0535EE

Ford Bronco Bronco Cargo Slide Drawer / Slidefloor by Diabolical Inc FFE18F73-CB63-4163-8184-96A30D0535EE
Ah dagnabit. Thanks a bunch for bringing it down and trying. Out if curiosity was it the height that was the problem or the area on the tray?

@Diabolical Inc the photos above is what I was trying to explain that I was hoping we'd be able to do.

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ah dagnabit. Thanks a bunch for bringing it down and trying. Out if curiosity was it the height that was the problem or the area on the tray?

@Diabolical Inc the photos above is what I was trying to explain that I was hoping we'd be able to do.
In the closest to fitting it was the height.
I’m sure with a couple brackets or some sheet metal with holes drilled where you want them you could very easily raise it and gain the clearance needed.

I bet for under $30 and an extra 20 minutes it’s a piece of cake.

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In the closest to fitting it was the height.
I’m sure with a couple brackets or some sheet metal with holes drilled where you want them you could very easily raise it and gain the clearance needed.

I bet for under $30 and an extra 20 minutes it’s a piece of cake.
Excellent. Thank you again.

@Diabolical Inc it sounds like great marketing for the next run of these to be ever so slightly taller and fit the roof panels.

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Excellent. Thank you again.

@Diabolical Inc it sounds like great marketing for the next run of these to be ever so slightly taller and fit the roof panels.
That kinda defeats the whole purpose of the drawer.

we get it, people use the bronco in different ways….
The first time a bronco owner dings up their top panels, they will realize they should have just left them at home.

cbs

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I second this
I third this. Two door needs something like this. Take my money. A slide. A platform. A stage. A drawer set. Anything to make it flat with seats laid down.

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That kinda defeats the whole purpose of the drawer.

we get it, people use the bronco in different ways….
The first time a bronco owner dings up their top panels, they will realize they should have just left them at home.
That's not how it works with kids. You end up taking the top off and on multiple times. So you take it with you anyways, and so far I haven't dinged it up much but it would be nice to be able to store it away without having to re-pile all of their junk in the back on top of it every time.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone have a pic of this from the rear seat down with it at the lowest height?
Sponsored