Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Ford one that covers the cabin.
20220218_200701.jpg

IMG_20220219_182447_01.jpg
Thanks for sharing pics. I think this is the first time I've seen real world pics of this accessory. I think this is a great summer option

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for sharing pics. I think this is the first time I've seen real world pics of this accessory. I think this is a great summer option
Anytime. I had the doors and top off for a couple weeks and just used the cover or garage. You can see the cover stuffed underneath the rear seat when I would go out. It worked out pretty good.

OBXStrong

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To me, this is the ideal cover since it can be used with or without the hard and soft tops.
According to their website (unless Iā€™m missing something) and the one 4 door option I can find, it can only be used WITH the hard or soft top actually on. The shape of the cover is the 90 degree in the back, so if you tried it without the top, youā€™d have a ton of extra material just hanging out. Or is my brain not processing the fit correctly?! I love the price and it looks awesome, but I donā€™t need it to go over the soft top, I want something to put on on those 15-20% chance of rain nights when I have the soft top completely removed.

Weasel2021

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to their website (unless Iā€™m missing something) and the one 4 door option I can find, it can only be used WITH the hard or soft top actually on. The shape of the cover is the 90 degree in the back, so if you tried it without the top, youā€™d have a ton of extra material just hanging out. Or is my brain not processing the fit correctly?! I love the price and it looks awesome, but I donā€™t need it to go over the soft top, I want something to put on on those 15-20% chance of rain nights when I have the soft top completely removed.
Email them. They have lots of variants for Wranglers. If there's demand, they'll make them.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That thing looks baggy and loose fitting. Here is the one I have for my jeep.

D1EB927A-A89A-45E3-BC73-F56A855E9EE8.jpeg
Serious question: Does that product actually protect against dust intrusion?

And what about when it gets windy?

Reason for asking is that i'm genuinely planning on driving my Bronco to this little summer camping trip I do with some friends and it can get strong gusts up to 70 mph and some dust in the air. Wanted to do the trip without the roof on (for extra storage space) yet still provide some protection for the interior once parked for 2 weeks.

Powers2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco 302, 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my cover for 4-door from broncover.com and it does the trick. Fully waterproof and has an integrated tent pole that keeps the water from pooling up in any meaningful way. Had a slight issue with some of the stitching when I got it and thh folks from Broncover were immediately responsive through IM on their facebook page and are making it right, no questions asked. Highly recommend!

Bbaliatico

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wanted to get some clarity on the cockpit cover available from Ford. It seems that the intended used for this is to protect the roof and glass, but would this be a viable option if caught in the rain with the top and doors off? I'm sure there will be days I will be driving around without the roof panels on hand and the doors can't be taken along with the 2-door model. If this is not the answer is there anything else on the market yet that will provide what I'm looking for?

Cockpit Cover.png
Was just looking at that. A lot of $. I had one for my Jeep 4door that was about $75. Covered whole car with or without softop and did not have any clips to wrestle with - just an elastic at the corner like a bed sheet. Easy as hell to get on and off and covered the whole thing.

this looks very similar. The jeep one was fine for over 4 years. Had doors off most of summer.

QUNSUNUS 6 Layer SUV Car Cover for Ford Bronco 4 Door Car Cover Waterproof All Weather 210T Windproof Fit for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 https://a.co/d/2T0MMZE

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That looks nice but I use a tarp and 4 Bungie cords.
I have a Bimini top on to support the center.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wanted to get some clarity on the cockpit cover available from Ford. It seems that the intended used for this is to protect the roof and glass, but would this be a viable option if caught in the rain with the top and doors off? I'm sure there will be days I will be driving around without the roof panels on hand and the doors can't be taken along with the 2-door model. If this is not the answer is there anything else on the market yet that will provide what I'm looking for?

Cockpit Cover.png
The one I have for my Jeep is Made just for that purpose. However, If you read the description for this particular cockpit cover I have my doubts that it will keep the rain out. The description Ford provides says its intended purpose is " perfect for keeping the dust and dew out,"

I originally had this included as part of my order then removed it after fully reading the description. I'm personally going to wait and see what the aftermarket comes up with.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody have the one from CJ Pony parts for the 2 door? It's very expensive- like $300 something. It looks like it fits with top on or off too. I was thinking about it to cover the Bronco when I have to park it in the super hot Florida scorching sun. It will protect the MIC top from fading.

I had a similar one for my Jeep Wrangler and it fit over the soft top and also with the top off too. I used it mostly with the top on to protect the soft top in the blistering sun. It worked great. I had to park the Wrangler outside in the sun for a year. It wore the cover out- it practically self destructed LOL but protected the soft top nicely. Overall I was impressed and bought a second one. The price was so cheap though like $60 or $70. $300 something seems so over priced, holding me back from getting one for the Bronco.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmmm guessing that I either 1) ordered the 4dr and received the 2dr, or 2) have it installed wrong (no need to ever look a directions, right), or 3) just need to remove the relatively low profile light bar and stretch it a bit further šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø.

05BFEE20-CA28-4C50-855A-98666A516DE5.jpeg

541A5EB0-7A97-4864-8E23-F881C6847A15.jpeg

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmmm guessing that I either 1) ordered the 4dr and received the 2dr, or 2) have it installed wrong (no need to ever look a directions, right), or 3) just need to remove the relatively low profile light bar and stretch it a bit further šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø.

05BFEE20-CA28-4C50-855A-98666A516DE5.jpeg

541A5EB0-7A97-4864-8E23-F881C6847A15.jpeg
... that's... that's just funny right there.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco Bronco Cockpit Cover 541A5EB0-7A97-4864-8E23-F881C6847A15

Ford Bronco Bronco Cockpit Cover 541A5EB0-7A97-4864-8E23-F881C6847A15
Do directions mention soft top needs to be fully removed? Thats why i havent bought one yet.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do directions mention soft top needs to be fully removed? Thats why i havent bought one yet.
Turns out that I have the 2dr cover not the 4dr šŸ¤£. There should have been an option for ā€˜user order errorā€˜ in my original postā€¦so Iā€˜m not looking at the 4dr directions but I believe that the intent is to have the soft top completely removed for it to fit over the cab and attach at the tailgate.
anyone need a 2dr cover lol
Sponsored