First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very nice. You might consider a wheel adapter to get the Bronco Lug bolt pattern and get matching wheels/tires and bed able to use the Bronco spare. They should be available on this forum once Broncos start showing up!
Wow! I never thought about that. Matching wheels would be sweet!
Sponsored

OP
OP
6GJohnny

6GJohnny

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agree. Wasn’t criticizing, just commenting (maybe the same thing?). I have a 4x8 wood sided trailer I use to move crap around. Easy to move by hand when not loaded. Having a trailer is great and no criticism was meant.

Any idea how much it will weigh when you are done?
No problem bro. I appreciate the feedback. Would be great to know the weight of it so that I know the limits on what it will handle in regards to the low towing capacity the Bronco will have. Will it make much difference being V6 with tow pkg (which probably only means factory mounted receiver unit and lights)

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No problem bro. I appreciate the feedback. Would be great to know the weight of it so that I know the limits on what it will handle in regards to the low towing capacity the Bronco will have. Will it make much difference being V6 with tow pkg (which probably only means factory mounted receiver unit and lights)
Both 2.3 and 2.7 are maxed out at 3500. I can say from more than a few years experience, you’ll be able to tow more than that but it depends on tongue weight as well as where you are traveling. You don’t want to put others in danger by being over loaded and having a brake failure going down a mountain road. Hauling stuff around town, the 2.3 or 2.7 will pull more than 3500 without breaking a sweat. I’ve got a 2.3 Escape that is NA with a class 3 frame mounted hitch and have pulled two tons of rock in my trailer. I wouldn’t go far doing it but the turbo 2.3 won’t care.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice work sir!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Find a scale that someone is selling at a garage sale. Very easy to measure tongue weight. With the wheels biased more to the rear, your tongue weight is probably going to be more of an issue than the total weight. I keep chains, jacks, straps and a bunch of other crap in my tongue box but my axle is more mid biased on the trailer.
Sponsored