Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know I am in the minority, but I would still buy that today if it was a production vehicle. Always liked that look. I think that the memories of this concept helped keep everyone focused when they were trotting out new bronco designs that looked like an S-10 Blazer. Thank goodness!
I've always liked that concept too and still do like it. Obviously it'd need to be updated some (especially the inside), but I still think it looks good.
Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks slightly better than the new Defender. Slightly... I don't get the modern design with the old school steelies and white letter tires though.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Definitely too soft. (;)) Probably has air conditioned seats and rear vents.

This doesn’t look like the one that looks “too much like a Jeep”. Would like to see that clay model too.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This Bronco would have competed more with the Rover crowd. It wouldn't have needed to be a strong off-roader because mall parking lots are always paved. :LOL: The design is nice in its own right, but doesn't connect me to previous Bronco generations. Actually, I could see where they could have made this an Explorer, with a 4-door version as well, of course.

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would not have been surprised. Having owned a few jeep wranglers I feel like many car makers attempt to get input from loyal owners and fans but much never seems to make it through the design stage before its trashed for whatever reason or changed so much it no longer resembles what was started. I think Ford really made a rare homerun on this one that can adjusted into the future with continued success.