Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Rear is interesting. Looks like it had a tailgate, for whatever that's worth.

Ford Bronco Bronco Concept Design: What if it ended up like this? Bronco-prototype-2

Ford Bronco Bronco Concept Design: What if it ended up like this? Bronco-prototype-2a
Ford Bronco Bronco Concept Design: What if it ended up like this? Bronco-prototype-2b
Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If it looked like that and allowed 2.7 engine with manual transmission and Sasquatch package, how many folks would buy it?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this why they were almost sued? If so I'm glad they decided not to die on this hill.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brilliant design exploration. Ford has a great team working on this brand. They left nothing to chance and made sound design decisions along the way to the final launch version of the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Bronco Concept Design: What if it ended up like this? 1598286261017
I can't believe they took a pic in beardface and culturally appropriated the lumberjack...

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know I am in the minority, but I would still buy that today if it was a production vehicle. Always liked that look. I think that the memories of this concept helped keep everyone focused when they were trotting out new bronco designs that looked like an S-10 Blazer. Thank goodness!

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's actually - and I was incredibly surprised - a pretty good movie. At first there are some "FML, is this a Transformers thing?" vibe, but it never turns out that bad, and they have some really great moments. I would watch it again with someone who hadn't seen it. And I walked out of the Alone in the Dark movie because it was trash, and will tell you as a general rule, to of course never watch movies based on video games unless it's to straight MST3K that garbage. It's alright if it's so bad it's good (Mario Bros., Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Doom) but not so bad it's bad (Blood Rayne, House of the Dead).
Sponsored