• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Bronco Console Badge | proof of concept

What's the level of interest in a console badge < $20?

• Interested

• Not Interested

Results are only viewable after voting.

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What are the dimensions on these? Top to bottom and between the bolt holes. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interested? Gee, I've had one since June..

OP
OP
S2Products

S2Products

Outer Banks
First Name
S2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s2products.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interested? Gee, I've had one since June..
You've had a baby photo since June? If you're interested we're happy to make it (or just about any other badge layout). If not, no problem. Thanks for your comment.
CC

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Once you have some color options (EG in particular) I'm all in on ordering. Just matching the OEM version with "BRONCO" instead of "FORD" in different colors seems perfect.

OP
OP
S2Products

S2Products

Outer Banks
First Name
S2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s2products.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Once you have some color options (EG in particular) I'm all in on ordering. Just matching the OEM version with "BRONCO" instead of "FORD" in different colors seems perfect.
Thanks Mike, ours are lased/marked aluminum... the OEM badge is stamped aluminum... we are not set up for stamping. Thanks for the input. - CC

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks Mike, ours are lased/marked aluminum... the OEM badge is stamped aluminum... we are not set up for stamping. Thanks for the input. - CC
I just mean the style - headlight design with bronco in the middle. Laser engraved would be fine, but I'd love a dash of color there that matches the exterior.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm interested, when do you think you will be up and running with color options?
Sponsored