Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
[
2021-bronco-commodities-constraints-october27.png

Sooooo, if I add up the options for my build, I have a 150% chance of not being built? Is that how it works?
I have 7/12 ummmmm
Because i was 10/12 before i modify my order
Drop wildtrak, lux, tow hopping to get sooner
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody else going to drop PPF after seeing this? Other than that the MIC is the only other item I have on the list.
PPF has been a constraint for a while. Tim Bartz has mentioned that several times in his weekly update videos.

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome!

My 2021 Badlands 2 door has been reordered as a 2022 4 door shell which should get me right up to front of the line.
No engine, No tires, No bumper, No roof and No package. :ROFLMAO:

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the tip. Based on posts about poor paint jobs, I'm not really willing to give it up. But I might get there.
The ppf Ford puts on is straight garbage without full panel coverage. The edges will get dirty and show dirt, especially on lighter colors

Pick it up without factory ppf and have a local place wrap the entire panel you want coverage on to do it right

Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whats next.....Just cancel everything & announce a re-launch starting in 2025.

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sure glad I’m planning to be a MY23 build. Hope that a year brings big improvements in production capabilities. Back to sleep I go…

LovesDogs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The ppf Ford puts on is straight garbage without full panel coverage. The edges will get dirty and show dirt, especially on lighter colors

Pick it up without factory ppf and have a local place wrap the entire panel you want coverage on to do it right

I mean, whatever, I'm in. I've

I've waited this long. I'm so resigned.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't understand how this impacts currently scheduled builds that already have a vin I guess?
It doesn’t affect you. If you have received a VIN, that means that Ford has already secured the commodities to complete your order in 21MY. Now your order just needs to be scheduled, built, tested, and shipped.

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2D BaseSquatch, 1967 Bronco, 2016 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At this rate 2 doors are going to be 2023 models unless you are a YouTube influencer. What a bunch of crap.

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2D BaseSquatch, 1967 Bronco, 2016 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, come get your Big Bend 4 Door Open Diff Softtop Mall Crawler Edition now with a limited time $10k ADM which includes free nitrogen tire fill.
I would laugh but that is exactly what is happening.

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody else going to drop PPF after seeing this? Other than that the MIC is the only other item I have on the list.
Absolutely drop PPF, get it done at a local shop that specializes in it, typically much better work.

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any idea how much that cost? I’m guessing $1,500+
I just had my GT500 PPF in Xpel the whole front bumper clip, rockers, rear quarters, all mirrors, door edges, and all the paint stripes covered over the whole car, as well as the rear trunk lid - cost with a Military discount was $2800 - to do the whole car would have been $4500 which is actually a VERY good price. So covering the bronco heal to toe except for the MIC top will probably be around $5K depending on which inflated market you live in - - if your in NY (city area) or CA (anywhere) I'm going to assume you will have to add another $2K to that total
Sponsored