bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Its such a good option to Jeeps smaller SUV's. The sport looks and handles better, and they make my bronco look huge in comparison!
It's basically what the Liberty was trying to be. I think it will have a good place competing against Outbacks, Libertys, etc. It's the perfect vehicle for someone who wants to go hiking or biking in remote areas. They don't need the sway bar disconnect to get to the trail head but they need something a bit more than your normal civic.
Sponsored

BillieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Billie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've searched this site, but I haven't seen the final 2021 MY totals. Anyone have any info?

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know this isn't popular here but every person I know who has a Bronco Sport absolutely loves it and I think Ford did a great job with that vehicle. If the Sport had been out a few years ago when my wife was looking for a new car, we probably would have got one.
yup, even my dad still gets confused after I've shown him countless pictures. He saw a Badlands Sport last week and thought that's what I've been waiting 2 years for...
This is hilarious. Had the same convo with my GF who's friend got a Sport First Edition?
"This? $125 Grand for this? WTF is wrong with Bronco People?! Tell me we didn't wait a year and a half for one of these?!?"
- sorted that out pretty quickly. Her friend's B-Sport drove great in the snow, and I think they traded it back into the dealer for $8K over MSRP for a Rubicon. No 6G's were available.
Sponsored