andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Similar but Ford could have their own model. Again, there have been multiple folks in this thread that have said if Ford offered a fixed roof/door option they'd opt for that. You'd get much better interior room and better B/C pillars. You'd get a nice panoramic roof option or bigger moon roof option and you'd get a rear window with wiper.

I think Ford is missing a good option here.
Who knows what the future might bring. Bronco is a sub-brand as noted above and your desire may become reality at some point.
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you explain why any of that matters? I truly donā€™t understand.

If you own (or want to own) a Bronco, you certainly know the difference. Is your Bronco any less enjoyable to own and drive because of the Sport? If so, why?

Same applies if youā€™re a current or potential Sport owner.

If you donā€™t plan on ever owning a Bronco or a Sport, what difference does it make? Half the cars on the road I canā€™t tell apart, but it doesnā€™t matter, because Iā€™ll never own one. And if I had to be in the market for one, I would do my research and figure it out.

I just really donā€™t understand the problem. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
For me the problem is when I want to search for broncos or parts, I have to sift through bronco and bronco sports. Half the time if something being sold by people conveniently leave the magic word "sport" off the title.

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You do realize that Google is only one search engine right?
Yeah, remember AltaVista from Sun? I come from a long time ago, bud. Dude was crying because he had trouble separating new Bronco from Bronco Sport results. He most likely uses Google so I showed him how to search -results. Pretty sure I've been searching computer networks before you were subdividing in your mother's womb. That's called mitosis, BTW.

Not to mention that using a different browser would not solve his problem without logical operators. Wait, I think I'm leaving a word out.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, remember AltaVista from Sun? I come from a long time ago, bud. Dude was crying because he had trouble separating new Bronco from Bronco Sport results. He most likely uses Google so I showed him how to search -results. Pretty sure I've been searching computer networks before you were subdividing in your mother's womb. That's called mitosis, BTW.

Not to mention that using a different browser would not solve his problem without logical operators. Wait, I think I'm leaving a word out.
Pretty sure that's not the case given the attitude but I think you missed what I'm saying in the first place. People post Bronco Sport parts but don't specify they are Bronco Sport parts. This has been happening since Bronco II days before computer networks were a thing and people had to make phone calls responding to newspaper ads only to discover the ad was referencing a Bronco II. Good day. Thanks for the lesson.

Last edited:
OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty sure that's not the case given the attitude but I think you missed what I'm saying in the first place. People post Bronco Sport parts but don't specify they are Bronco Sport parts. This has been happening since Bronco II days before computer networks were a thing and people had to make phone calls responding to newspaper ads only to discover the ad was referencing a Bronco II. Good day. Thanks for the lesson.
Hey, you are the one that popped up with "You do realize that Google is only one search engine right?" which at the very least is a passive aggressive reproach on my experience with the internet.

Your case of print ads is valid, but was not part of the commenter's lament and seems at odds with your "You do realize comment..."

Let me apologize for the "I think I left a word out." barb and let's do be friends. The addition of the newspaper or other non-internet source is valid, just a late addition to the conversation. I am rather literal, so please excuse. I was evidently weaned on newspapers or something. His searches will still be improved if he does something like "New Bronco widgets -sport". That's really all my post was about.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You do realize that Google is only one search engine right?
You realize that Google is the only search engine that matters, right?

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For me the problem is when I want to search for broncos or parts, I have to sift through bronco and bronco sports.
The horror. The horror!

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, you are the one that popped up with "You do realize that Google is only one search engine right?" which at the very least is a passive aggressive reproach on my experience with the internet.

Your case of print ads is valid, but was not part of the commenter's lament and seems at odds with your "You do realize comment..."

Let me apologize for the "I think I left a word out." barb and let's do be friends. The addition of the newspaper or other non-internet source is valid, just a late addition to the conversation. I am rather literal, so please excuse. I was evidently weaned on newspapers or something. His searches will still be improved if he does something like "New Bronco widgets -sport". That's really all my post was about.
Right on! I'm gonna go create that widget now. Thanks for the input. I'll be forever grateful we crossed. You may be a shade on the passive aggressive side as well however I hold no grudges. šŸ˜‰šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ¤™šŸ¼

Sponsored
OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right on! I'm gonna go create that widget now. Thanks for the input. I'll be forever grateful we crossed. You may be a shade on the passive aggressive side as well however I hold no grudges. šŸ˜‰šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ¤™šŸ¼
Nice, I knew you couldn't be all butzy. (Ha!) And I fight fire with whatever is aimed at me, so yeah. I am not above sarcasm when faced with it, but I'm usually a reactionary and toss people's mouth grenades back at them.

Glad to have met you as well. You must explain your widget methodology later, phone? Web shortcut?

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The horror. The horror!
I apologize for caring too little to respond cleverly but you can see I have used up my GAF on other, more intellectual posts. šŸ˜˜

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Sport seems like an excellent vehicle for a lot of people, honestly. I'm kind of over the trendy crossover market, personally, but that's where a ton of buyers are right now. I would take the Sport over a Compass, Renegade, or even Cherokee any day.

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know this isn't popular here but every person I know who has a Bronco Sport absolutely loves it and I think Ford did a great job with that vehicle. If the Sport had been out a few years ago when my wife was looking for a new car, we probably would have got one.
Its such a good option to Jeeps smaller SUV's. The sport looks and handles better, and they make my bronco look huge in comparison!

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Opinion? The Sport having a negative impact on some people's view of the big Bronco is an absolute fact. It'll become less so over time as more people eventually learn there's two Broncos.

Sorry if you don't like to hear it.
Sorry, I forgot who is in charge of "facts". I bow to your absolute facts.
Sponsored