bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know this isn't popular here but every person I know who has a Bronco Sport absolutely loves it and I think Ford did a great job with that vehicle. If the Sport had been out a few years ago when my wife was looking for a new car, we probably would have got one.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know this isn't popular here but every person I know who has a Bronco Sport absolutely loves it and I think Ford did a great job with that vehicle. If the Sport had been out a few years ago when my wife was looking for a new car, we probably would have got one.
I completely agree with you!

Sponsored

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have nothing against the Sport, I like them fine. Great replacement to the old Escape. I gave a Bronco Off-Roadeo sticker to the Sport in front of me in line somewhere in the Rockies and they paid for my latte'.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, we have a Sport that's been perfect for what we got it for.

Sponsored

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A lot of people don't want removable doors/roof panels. They want more of a luxury off-roader...

Ford should really consider offering another Bronco that is the Bronco but without removable doors/roof and with a sun/moon roof. Yes it would take a slight redesign but you'd have a hit.

There's a sweet spot in there. The Bronco itself and what it's designed for off-road is for such a small segment. Many want the size/looks of the Bronco but don't need the removable stuff/etc. The sport is too small for a lot of folks.

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wife loves her bronco sport outerbanks. Paid 1k under msrp too. Thats the main reason i had to order a bronco for myself. She was gonna get a bronco and i was gonna keep my f150. but now she really doesn't want to trade her sport so my f150 is probably gone.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Because demand is so low on the Bronco??
No, because so many people now think the Bronco is a lame little car.

They'll still every one they build but there's no denying there was a reputation hit. I've had to explain it to way too many people.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only problem with the Sport is the name and the negative affect it had on the real Bronco.
yup, even my dad still gets confused after I've shown him countless pictures. He saw a Badlands Sport last week and thought that's what I've been waiting 2 years for...
Sponsored