First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope, today was the first I was aware I had a VIN! Initial email said delivery was 15NOV21, but with the Webasto BS, I figured I was gonna take delivery in '22. I'm honestly shocked its actually happening. The fact they gave you a VIN, but nobdelivery baffles me.
FWIW i picked a hardtop VB 2dr BL, 2.3/7MT with a short grocery list of add-ons to explore the Arizona mountains.

Oh, they didn't give me a VIN, I found it on my own. LOL. They don't have much idea of what is going on besides what they can see in the WDMO ordering system, however the MAS website actually did have it. I knew before my sales rep knew. LOL.

Let me teach you a few quick tricks.

Put your VIN number in here:

www.palsapp.com and then hit F-12 in your browser. That will give you more detail and click on your VIN number in the bottom debugging screen, then click on the response tab.

Also try this, works best with firefox.

shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=1FMDE5CP2MLA#####&orderNumber=####

Replace the VIN Number with your own and the Order number will be on your order acceptance it starts with an F and 6 digits follow, you want only the last 4 for the tracker orderNumber.

Finally, you can try this too. It probably won't work, but why not.
www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMDE5CP2MLA#####

Remember your whole VIN is likely different than the beginning of mine. So replace the whole thing.

Last edited:

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are these planned build numbers or actual?

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Interesting several dealers on here claim they make nothing on the sales of vehicles and claim 1 to 2 K looking more like the 20% I was thinking no one can stay in business on 5% margins unless your no touch working in your basement.
20 percent??? you made me snort. If memory serves, the last time I looked, dealer profit on a Ford Fiesta (a $20k car) was something like $300. Understandably the more the highly optioned / more expensive the vehicle the greater the potential profit margin. A higher end F-150 might be $5000 or more but NOWHERE and I mean NOWHERE 20%. Holdback is a small amount typically in the neighborhood of $800 or so.

They claim to make $$ on service, which will be impossible in the near future as few people seem to want to work let along get their hands dirty these days. Will be difficult to find techs in the future
you are exactly right, it is difficult to find anyone who wants to be a technician NOW much less in the future. When I went through the Ford ASSET program 25 years ago there were 20 students in my class. I went to the most recent graduation for my area pre covid 2019 there were only 2...

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hot damn, this here is some GOOD news! 👍👍

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So to recap not even the last week insider says map gearing up for full steam ahead, ford emails Broncos are being built, scheduling cancelled rumors of engines and 4x4 now being constraint items and a post of the map big board showing production goals....

IMG_20210804_170950.gif

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heavy skew toward 4-Doors - probably to push out models that don't need the MIC Top.

Why not just incorporate the aftermarket soft-top for 2-Doors; give us the option.

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These are from Ford's investor relations sales report - should be pretty accurate ... unless one suspects Ford of lying to shareholders and by extension the SEC ... cheers!
Also note the sales reported are U.S. Sales of 3,277 vs production of 6,072 ... U.S. sales may not include Canadian sales and may not include U.S. and Canadian dealer demos?

Dreadnought

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A8L, cube, Corvair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MAP Daily Build Rates for the Week of 8/2

Ford Bronco Bronco Daily Build Rates at MAP for the Week of 8/2 IMG_20210804_170950

Looks like Ford reduced the number of Rangers being built, and increased the number of Broncos.
Any update on this for 8/9 week?
Sponsored