Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the visual learners:

1628081409143.png
More visuals; I've calc'd the units per day for July by dividing by 15 instead of roughly 30 days per month to approximate down time. The red bars are units per day and the blue are monthly production (sorry couldn't get the legend labels to work). Good news appears to be Ford hit 550 units per production day in July. Some of this could be working through QC backlog, not sure how Ford has to account for "production"; i.e "mostly done" or "fully done".

Ford Bronco Bronco Daily Build Rates at MAP for the Week of 8/2 1628092550022
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So in the first 3 months of production, you estimate between 12,000 and 14,000 units (produced, certainly not delivered). We have 4 more months at roughly 6000 per month based on current performance predicting future performance, heck, lets be generous and average it at 8,000 per month. 32k + 14k = max 46k Broncos... that's an awful lot of disappointed reservation holders.

Now, if they could build 600 per day for the next 17 weeks, assuming 0 production line shutdowns after the two weeks rumored in August... In theory, they could build as many as 60k more Broncos for a max of about 74k units.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love how most of the hard tops they have built are still sitting in the parking lot waiting for new ones, but we are building all these this week that will most likely ship out this week. Makes no sense fro a customer standpoint.
Bear in mind itā€™s not like they can just run completed units down the assembly line again to replace their tops. Thereā€™s no real easy answer to get those ones corrected as youā€™re not gonna have folks running around parking lots carrying hard tops to replace out in the wilderness.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So in the first 3 months of production, you estimate between 12,000 and 14,000 units (produced, certainly not delivered). We have 4 more months at roughly 6000 per month based on current performance predicting future performance, heck, lets be generous and average it at 8,000 per month. 32k + 14k = max 46k Broncos... that's an awful lot of disappointed reservation holders.

Now, if they could build 600 per day for the next 17 weeks, assuming 0 production line shutdowns after the two weeks rumored in August... In theory, they could build as many as 60k more Broncos for a max of about 74k units.
All the while, Jeep is knocking out 20k to 22k Wranglers a month in cruise control and approaching sales records... Ford brass needs to turn up the heat on suppliers and within their own organization and get their lines running.

Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These are from Ford's investor relations sales report - should be pretty accurate ... unless one suspects Ford of lying to shareholders and by extension the SEC ... cheers!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit missed it at the top, yes a MAS order. Congratulations BTW.
I didnt see what was originally said. Yeah the wife went to MAS when she was in Kuwait en route to Afghanistan. It's a gift for me, for her retirement sort of thing. I have had ZERO updates on anything except for "Thank you for your payment, to balance due is $xx.xx".
So all the swag posts have me jealous, no joke.
Upside is I get guaranteed MSRP, and no dealer fees/BS.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would think 60 to 74k would cover the first week of reservation holders... Maybe. That'll work for me!

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What type of "outstanding items" are they talking about?
I still have $4k left to pay. Already paid for the majority of the purchase. MAS(Military Auto Source) wont authorize delivery until vehicle is paid for.

MacMarauder

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All the while, Jeep is knocking out 20k to 22k Wranglers a month in cruise control and approaching sales records... Ford brass needs to turn up the heat on suppliers and within their own organization and get their lines running.
Well to be fair Jeep has a little bit of a head start building Wranglers

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didnt see what was originally said. Yeah the wife went to MAS when she was in Kuwait en route to Afghanistan. It's a gift for me, for her retirement sort of thing. I have had ZERO updates on anything except for "Thank you for your payment, to balance due is $xx.xx".
So all the swag posts have me jealous, no joke.
Upside is I get guaranteed MSRP, and no dealer fees/BS.

Well I am another MAS person, except I tried to get them to honor their low price guarantee, which has yet to be honored, they continue to make excuses. Anyway, if you go into your MAS account online, you can go into debug mode and pull up the MAS purchase order price. It will be under the JSON response for "orders" and you are looking for "price_on_po". My MAS price was $47,953, Granger quoted me $3550 lower ($44,403), MAS paid $38,916 to Ford for the vehicle.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my window sticker today. Blend date 8/11.
Post your sequence number in the 8/9 thread, I'm compiling them into a list. So far I'm the first one on Monday, neener neener.
Sponsored