Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here. Pass on any info if you get anything. Id love to at least be able to sit in one before december

I talked to the sales manager at Chapman. He said there is a rumor that Ford is going to send Bronco units to put into their loaner program, but it is not confirmed. He did say they will be getting two Sports to put into loaner service so we may at least be able to look at those and paint colors soon.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked to the sales manager at Chapman. He said there is a rumor that Ford is going to send Bronco units to put into their loaner program, but it is not confirmed. He did say they will be getting two Sports to put into loaner service so we may at least be able to look at those and paint colors soon.
All participating (Bronco Program) will get at least 1 Sport and 1 Bronco...

OP
OP
Spooled

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is what I have heard more or less. I asked if we would be able to drive it and my buddy told me it would depend on the Covid situation, but hopefully yes.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I have heard more or less. I asked if we would be able to drive it and my buddy told me it would depend on the Covid situation, but hopefully yes.
We are requested to follow health sanitation protocol with them but that is kind of the norm now anyway...

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked my dealer to keep me informed with ANY bronco SPORT they receive so I can look at the coloration in person, even if it's not my preferred color. Since I'm assuming that the material will be similar, even the Sport should help in making build decisions.

Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I mean the V6 ecoboost should get you 20mpg all day!
I have the non-turbo V6 Edge from 2012. We average only about 22 in mixed driving. Often less due to how much city driving.
20 mpg all day long sounds pretty good to me.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How do you know if the dealer is in the Bronco program? I don't want to have to call 25 Dallas area dealers to find out. Will Ford publish a schedule with dates and locations?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know if the dealer is in the Bronco program? I don't want to have to call 25 Dallas area dealers to find out. Will Ford publish a schedule with dates and locations?
That I do not know...we signed up when it opened up...

I have heard of some not opting in but they are all really small stores...

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can tell you from first hand experience that you do not want to call 25 Dallas area dealers. I also can tell you most are in the Bronco program. I don't think they are able to take reservations if they did not opt into the program.

@North7 , sidebar, that looks like a VB Bronco in your avatar, I am curious, what is the timestamp on your reservation email? Wondering which one of us is going to get the first DFW VB BL Bronco. For the record mine is 7/13 at 9:52pm (I got distracted with the reveal and forgot to reserve mine until late).

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I can tell you from first hand experience that you do not want to call 25 Dallas area dealers. I also can tell you most are in the Bronco program. I don't think they are able to take reservations if they did not opt into the program.

@North7 , sidebar, that looks like a VB Bronco in your avatar, I am curious, what is the timestamp on your reservation email? Wondering which one of us is going to get the first DFW VB BL Bronco. For the record mine is 7/13 at 9:52pm (I got distracted with the reveal and forgot to reserve mine until late).
You beat me for sure, yours in first, congrats.
Sponsored