Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Obx SaS/2021 Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn, they're my dealer of choice and I've had a bunch of back and forth emails with them. You're saying this is for new orders?
I think orders are only $995 over.
Sponsored

2PuttBogey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Krieger Ford (reps Jessie and Kevin) in Columbus, OH said they would honor A Plan on my order.

wheelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone know of a decent bronco dealership in Oregon?

Damifino

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX, 4-door, 2.7 Adv, Hard Top, Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not eligible for any discounted pricing from Ford, so I can't speak to that. However, I want to give a shout-out to Mel Hambelton Ford in Wichita, KS.

I bought my 2023 Outer Banks off the lot, for MSRP, from them a couple weeks ago. Jon Jackson was my sales rep, and he was fantastic to work with (he's a fellow Bronco owner himself). I made the 9+ hour drive up from SE Texas, traded in my 2014 Lexus ES, and they were fair on the trade-in value. Jon and team had all the paperwork ready and waiting for me. No games, no hassles, no surprises.

I was in and out of the dealership, and back on the road headed home in my new Bronco, in approximately 1 hour. This was my first new-car buying experience, and they made it an absolute pleasure. I recommend them, and would buy from them again without hesitation.

McCrosky2004

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 SWR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got a 2023 Outer Banks soft top with Sasquatch package from Cazenave Ford in Vacherie La. today. This Bronco was a dealer order/stock. Priced at MSRP with no dealer add-on’s. Small dealership very easy to deal with.

Sponsored

WFiraben

Outer Banks
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just picked up a 2023 2 door Outer Banks over the weekend at Grove City Ford in Grove City, PA. I can’t speak to X-plan or other discounts or incentives, but they sold me my Bronco at MSRP. They admitted to me that all of their Bronco sales are at MSRP. Awesome small town Ford dealer, I highly recommend them if you’re in the PA/OH/WV tri-state area.

WBadLands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would add The Frederick Motor Co. in Frederick MD. They accepted X-Plan to order and no additional markup, they are a local dealer in Maryland for anyone looking in WV, MD, PA.

wizardoforange

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Jacky Jones Ford of Hayesville, North Carolina provided a seamless delivery after the long 1003 day wait since my reservation. They had no ugly surprises or markups, and they handled they Ford Private Offer and price protection appropriately. If you're in East Tennessee, northern Georgia or western North Carolina and you're in the market, I encourage you to visit them.

ebackwardse1

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Broptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Auto Nation in Torrance is not correct on this sheet. They are doing $10k ADM on all except Raptor and $25k on Raptor and they will not accept X-Plan

ebackwardse1

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Broptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi folks I contacted all the dealers in California on the sheet today that were notated to accept X-Plan and NOT have ADM and all of them told me the opposite. I am looking to order a Bronco Raptor. I understand it's going to take a long time, etc but I just want a dealer that will honor MSRP and X-Plan somewhere in the SW US. Am I crazy? Thanks in advance for the help!

Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi folks I contacted all the dealers in California on the sheet today that were notated to accept X-Plan and NOT have ADM and all of them told me the opposite. I am looking to order a Bronco Raptor. I understand it's going to take a long time, etc but I just want a dealer that will honor MSRP and X-Plan somewhere in the SW US. Am I crazy? Thanks in advance for the help!
The sheet is not accurate, you will have to ask each dealer Bronco by Bronco. Ordering Vs on-lot can also be different pricing. There are a few standout dealers on the forum who give discounts but those are far and few. Until the local dealers are hungry you will have to keep searching further for the gems.

Most don’t accept XPLAN discounts since Ford does not honor it on the Bronco.

shantel

Black Diamond
First Name
Shantel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 Door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great experience at Eide Ford in Bismarck ND. Bought a 2023 Black Diamond. Very easy to work with, no dealer accessories or ADM. Offered $2,000 off MRSP if you traded in and another $500 off of you financed with them.

Reactions: alx

BadLandsMatters

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The sheet is not accurate, you will have to ask each dealer Bronco by Bronco. Ordering Vs on-lot can also be different pricing. There are a few standout dealers on the forum who give discounts but those are far and few. Until the local dealers are hungry you will have to keep searching further for the gems.

Most don’t accept XPLAN discounts since Ford does not honor it on the Bronco.
+1. All Broncos (about four total) at AutoNation Ford in Cerritos had markups, some as high as $15k-20k.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi folks I contacted all the dealers in California on the sheet today that were notated to accept X-Plan and NOT have ADM and all of them told me the opposite. I am looking to order a Bronco Raptor. I underswas tand it's going to take a long time, etc but I just want a dealer that will honor MSRP and X-Plan somewhere in the SW US. Am I crazy? Thanks in advance for the help!
+1. All Broncos (about four total) at AutoNation Ford in Cerritos had markups, some as high as $15k-20k.
The Original post was list was made up by and for reservation holders shortly after the reservations started. It is widely known up in here that as long as they kept their word to them, dealer orders and abandoned orders are fair game. I'm sorry you did not actually read the thread...
Sponsored