Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

when you figure out a great wheel / tire combo, please let me know
I like the look of the Black Diamond black steelies, so I found a set of those on there and went ahead and bought them. Although some on here have put 33's on the base steelies and they look good, I just like the black ones.

OP
OP

johnbu

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban / 70 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the look of the Black Diamond black steelies, so I found a set of those on there and went ahead and bought them. Although some on here have put 33's on the base steelies and they look good, I just like the black ones.
Thanks...I did see another 4 door base switch to black, thought she painted them, must have been from Black Diamond model. I will check it out as I like SAS wheels, but do not want the hassle of speedo re calibration, etc.

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks...I did see another 4 door base switch to black, thought she painted them, must have been from Black Diamond model. I will check it out as I like SAS wheels, but do not want the hassle of speedo re calibration, etc.
Yeah, I actually had the SAS package ordered, but they decided I didn't need it. The BD wheels I got came with the stock 32" tires, so I'll be fine with those.

rk105rider

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harleys, Subaru Forester, Dodge Ram Van
Your Bronco Model
Base
A good looking Bronco! Congratulations!

OP
OP

johnbu

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban / 70 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Base
A good looking Bronco! Congratulations!
Appreciate it. Its a pretty cool vehicle. I am very impressed with the dash and electronics. Ford really stepped it up this time.

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Many of great days off roading to you .looks fun .

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Bronco, reserved day 1 in July of 2020 was delivered on Saturday, 1 week early. Originally scheduled for 12/6 build week, then pushed to 1/3 build week. Dealer delivered as promised, no ADM, no hassle, etc. There are still some good people in this world!

I kept the options to a minimum to help speed manufacturing. 2.3L, 10 Speed Auto, Hot Pepper Red, Aux Switches, Roof Rails, Splash Guards, paint protection film, modular bumper,

Will add lift, Sasquatch wheels and either rock rails or running boards.

Suggestions on what lift is required to fit the factory Sasquatch wheels would be appreciated? When I was at the dealer, I did notice that it looked like the standard square crash bars located in the front wheel wells were replaced with one that was tapered. Has anyone else seen this?

Appreciate any help.
JB

IMG_7180 - Copy.jpg

IMG_7182.jpg

IMG_7183-2.jpg
Congratulations on the new Bronco, that color is stunning!

Sponsored

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You should add this Bronco signature

20211222_160715.jpg

TuttyC

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@TuttyC is a pretty fly guy. I'm sure he could offer some insight. I don't think there's a suspension difference between the BD and base
Yea no difference. I put 315's (squach) wheels and tires on a stock BD no rubbing at street driving. I did add a 2" front 1" recently to level it it.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco, reserved day 1 in July of 2020 was delivered on Saturday, 1 week early. Originally scheduled for 12/6 build week, then pushed to 1/3 build week. Dealer delivered as promised, no ADM, no hassle, etc. There are still some good people in this world!

I kept the options to a minimum to help speed manufacturing. 2.3L, 10 Speed Auto, Hot Pepper Red, Aux Switches, Roof Rails, Splash Guards, paint protection film, modular bumper,

Will add lift, Sasquatch wheels and either rock rails or running boards.

Suggestions on what lift is required to fit the factory Sasquatch wheels would be appreciated? When I was at the dealer, I did notice that it looked like the standard square crash bars located in the front wheel wells were replaced with one that was tapered. Has anyone else seen this?

Appreciate any help.
JB

IMG_7180 - Copy.jpg

IMG_7182.jpg

IMG_7183-2.jpg
The tapered crash bars should allow you to put the squatch wheels and tires on your standard build without a lift.
Sponsored

Last edited: