Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got mines from "bronco depot" but I don't see the website right now. i'm not sure what's up with the site..........

OP
OP

johnbu

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban / 70 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congratulations on the new Bronco, that color is stunning!
Hi Ford,
I was finally able to pull my Bronco out of the garage as it reached 50 degrees today (I have only put 15 miles on it), pulled off the front roof panels and actually tried to get into the back seat. Upon getting into the back seat, I was able to see scratches that were visible on each side panel from the factory. I could not believe it. I have not hauled anything or anyone in my truck and this was not visible while in the indoor service bay at my dealer when I took delivery.
Can you offer me any help to rectify this?

IMG-7552.jpg

IMG-7553.jpg

IMG-7554.jpg

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You’ll have better luck at your dealership than on a message board.

Also, considering you’ve had it for over a month now, I think you may be SOL.

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Upon getting into the back seat, I was able to see scratches that were visible on each side panel from the factory. I could not believe it. I have not hauled anything or anyone in my truck and this was not visible while in the indoor service bay at my dealer when I took delivery.
Can you offer me any help to rectify this?
Just a thought, but maybe show the dealer you bought it from?

OP
OP

johnbu

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban / 70 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reached out to the dealer already and he said most likely I was screwed the minute I drove it off the dealer lot but he would check into it. Part of the reason for this post is for this forum to see this issue so they can learn from my mistake. When I picked it up, I checked the outside of the bronco in detail, inside the front, etc, and also glanced in the back, but due to this truck being inside the service bay, these scratches were not visible at that time. I would recommend that anyone picking up a bronco bring a flashlight to inspect. Its very disappointing that this passed the Ford end of the line quality inspection. What else did I miss?
Sponsored