Sponsored

Bronco delivery estimate e-mails still coming but...

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I know those of us like myself who haven’t gotten build date emails are still anxious to get our delivery estimate emails but with the plant shut down a lot of us were thinking they might get pushed back so I reached out to Jorge Lopez I.e. @askjorgelopez of YouTube and of Tomball Ford here in Houston, TX and he said we will get them but only some will get them this month so hopefully by June we all know a window of when we’ll get ours...I know I’m waiting on a 2 door Wildtrak with a September reservation so I’ll probably be waiting til middle of next year before I see mine now 😅

Ford Bronco Bronco delivery estimate e-mails still coming but... BEE4DF5C-D770-40E3-A880-7F287257E832
Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, happy for Jorge as he is a dealer and just happened to give himself priority and gets his regardless of what or how the delays impact his own Tomball customers.

Below is how replies to @66skate who calls him out on this.

Ford Bronco Bronco delivery estimate e-mails still coming but... E4299908-50DF-4121-A258-666C836287E9

Last edited:

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, happy for Jorge as he is a dealer and just happened to give himself priority and gets his regardless of what or how the delays impact his own Tomball customers.

Ford Bronco Bronco delivery estimate e-mails still coming but... E4299908-50DF-4121-A258-666C836287E9
like I said it's not what you know it's who you know ;)

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Bronco delivery estimate e-mails still coming but... 58B08A34-A18A-4306-BD15-22F1107F64DD
that dude is a piece of shit...the damn Bronco has sold itself and dealers are essentially doing nothing more than their freaking job.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like how he gets much of his info from here, yet needs his Bronco ahead of customers. He probably would have gotten more attention from videoing the first customer getting that Bronco instead of being a poster child for what many here expected from dealers.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I know those of us like myself who haven’t gotten build date emails are still anxious to get our delivery estimate emails but with the plant shut down a lot of us were thinking they might get pushed back so I reached out to Jorge Lopez I.e. @askjorgelopez of YouTube and of Tomball Ford here in Houston, TX and he said we will get them but only some will get them this month so hopefully by June we all know a window of when we’ll get ours...I know I’m waiting on a 2 door Wildtrak with a September reservation so I’ll probably be waiting til middle of next year before I see mine now 😅

Ford Bronco Bronco delivery estimate e-mails still coming but... 58B08A34-A18A-4306-BD15-22F1107F64DD
Going out on a limb here.

I predict that Ford will inform ALL MY21 order holders of their 'Approximate' build/delivery date during the month of May as they previously stated. Ford sent notifications that if you want to get your Bronco EARLY, submit changes (tops, etc) by May 12. This new info will go into Ford's Bronco optimization program and spit out MY21 estimates for all.

Jorge's comment that Ford will start notifying some of delivery estimates is meaningless since they already started doing this a couple weeks ago. He's knows nothing and is a slime ball for giving himself Priority.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As much as I really want my Bronco, I'm a bit anxious for the infamous email. I'm not expecting great news (WT w/ tow).

Priced out a diesel Rubicon today. Damn near same price.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

May be the most entitled statement ever made. Guys an absolute narcissist and deserves nothing.
Sorry for anyone that actually has to meet this douche canoe to own a Bronco.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen some of this guys YouTube videos and such, and I appreciate he's likely working hard to provide info and updating customers. Heck, I've seen some dealership members on this forum provide much more info than I have been receiving. I appreciate that hard work should come with some perks.

That being said, flaunting it online is ridiculous. He could have given himself the priority and just not said anything. Would we care that that point? Probably not and you likely wouldn't even know. Going on his video/posting this online just makes it that much worse. Fly under the radar with your prioritization of your order and I could care less - Flaunting it is the annoying part.
Sponsored