Sponsored

Bronco delivery in Northern VA and Washington, D.C.

JMoney20

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier, Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone in the Northern Virginia/Washington D.C. region taken delivery of an ordered Bronco to date? I have not seen a single one in the wild. I know several dealerships that have mannequins, but my dealer said they haven’t delivered one to date. Several of us have had our delivery pushed several times after notification that the vehicle was built.
Sponsored

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well crap….I’m scheduled for delivery in the next week. Build finally finished after 2 months on soft top dirt mountain. Really hopeful there isn’t an additional delay.

Tetsuo9106

Wildtrak
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have gotten my Bronco here in Silver Spring MD. Our family was so excited to get it for the last 15 months we have been waiting. But the experience has been utterly poisoned by our interactions with the dealer we used, Lindsay Ford. Disrespectful people with no customer service qualities in the least. Wasting so much of our time, making us wait at every turn. They had us up today and the financial people weren't even there to work with us. They originally had $5k of ADM and then agreed to take it off if we used their financing, which when they ran our credit, lowered our credit under 800 when they ran it so that we couldn't qualify for the %1.47 rate that our Credit union was going to give us, which the Ford Financial people said wouldn't happen. All the lies in the world to get what they want. They didn't credit the $1000 deposit until we brought it up. And completely left off the $100 reservation credit. To spend $58k on a vehicle like this and get this level of disrespect is astounding. I am now ready to just leave the car there at the dealership. It has been a fun ride, but after five days I'm over it with these shenanigans, especially since it is getting 15.8mpg. Very disappointed that Ford has not clamped down on their dealer's bullshit.

Follow up:
I eventually got a call from a finance person and resolved the $100 rez fee in a check. It went smoothly. They did provide a maintenance program for 7yrs/85k at $1200 that they said was at the employee rate. It all worked out eventually, but it wasn't easy.

Last edited:

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve seen a VB on the west side of the beltway a couple of times and on 66 once. I also saw a race red soft top while walking on U street in DC a couple of weeks ago.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have gotten my Bronco here in Silver Spring MD. Our family was so excited to get it for the last 15 months we have been waiting. But the experience has been utterly poisoned by our interactions with the dealer we used, Lindsay Ford. Disrespectful people with no customer service qualities in the least. Wasting so much of our time, making us wait at every turn. They had us up today and the financial people weren't even there to work with us. They originally had $5k of ADM and then agreed to take it off if we used their financing, which when they ran our credit, lowered our credit under 800 when they ran it so that we couldn't qualify for the %1.47 rate that our Credit union was going to give us, which the Ford Financial people said wouldn't happen. All the lies in the world to get what they want. They didn't credit the $1000 deposit until we brought it up. And completely left off the $100 reservation credit. To spend $58k on a vehicle like this and get this level of disrespect is astounding. I am now ready to just leave the car there at the dealership. It has been a fun ride, but after five days I'm over it with these shenanigans, especially since it is getting 15.8mpg. Very disappointed that Ford has not clamped down on their dealer's bullshit.
They have listed a few Broncos on Facebook marketplace at MSRP and when you contact them, they add $10-15k ADM. One was a demo WT and now listing a green sticker BL.
I inquired about the WT and he asked are you interested? I said not at $15k markup and especially on a demo. He said it’ll sell, that’s the market and I said yes, it probably will, but not to me!
I’m guessing they WANT you to walk away- don’t do it! Get your bronco and never buy from them again!

Sponsored

JMB

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone in the Northern Virginia/Washington D.C. region taken delivery of an ordered Bronco to date? I have not seen a single one in the wild. I know several dealerships that have mannequins, but my dealer said they haven’t delivered one to date. Several of us have had our delivery pushed several times after notification that the vehicle was built.
I personally saw a 2 door and 4 door HT customer orders being offloaded in Fredericksburg on 10/18 while I was completing the MY21>MY22 ordering process. 2 others were supposedly delivered the week prior.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw a cyber orange one a while back on Hunter Mill Rd (Vienna / Reston area), and then just last weekend I saw a 4-door A51 Outer Banks with an MIC top in Sterling. Other than that, the only one I've seen is the demo Wildtrak (soft top) that Koons Sterling has (or had?).

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are Bronco's being shipped via Truck or Rail to the DC metro area?

Tetsuo9106

Wildtrak
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They have listed a few Broncos on Facebook marketplace at MSRP and when you contact them, they add $10-15k ADM. One was a demo WT and now listing a green sticker BL.
I inquired about the WT and he asked are you interested? I said not at $15k markup and especially on a demo. He said it’ll sell, that’s the market and I said yes, it probably will, but not to me!
I’m guessing they WANT you to walk away- don’t do it! Get your bronco and never buy from them again!
They are posturing. They aren't getting people who aren't enthusiasts to buy cars this expensive for $68k do you really think they are? And enthusiasts have put in their reservation and are suffering through it. That price is very expensive for me. Ebay sales aren't going for that much and are being continuously relisted. And it is a manual. Ain't nobody want a manual, for some reason. I really do like the AB color and it is discontinued for 2022. Also, the market is about to be flooded with these bad boys. Soon enough they'll be begging people to buy $58k vehicles. Thanks for the feedback and advice.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen 4 or 5 in the wild...4 around here in NOVA, one up in PA. I drove the WildTrak mannequin they have in Sterling for about 2 hours. My daughter and I stopped in and asked if we could drive it...one guy said, no there is a list and you have to sign up...then went and got another guy who just gave me the key and said take it as long as you want...never gave my name or license or anything. The top was already dropped, and we just took it for a long super fun drive.

Sponsored

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've seen a few in Arlington. There's a cactus grey obx in my neighborhood. I've seen an area 51 badlands, black obx, and a white black diamond in the last few weeks. My bronco is being built next tuesday. Hopefully it will make it here by Thanksgiving. Mine is shipping by rail to Chapman in Horsham.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are posturing. They aren't getting people who aren't enthusiasts to buy cars this expensive for $68k do you really think they are? And enthusiasts have put in their reservation and are suffering through it. That price is very expensive for me. Ebay sales aren't going for that much and are being continuously relisted. And it is a manual. Ain't nobody want a manual, for some reason. I really do like the AB color and it is discontinued for 2022. Also, the market is about to be flooded with these bad boys. Soon enough they'll be begging people to buy $58k vehicles. Thanks for the feedback and advice.
I’ve seen a few in my area listed at $80k+ that sold. Now I don’t know what they sold for, but I would guess they still got $15-20k markup out of them. I’m glad to see some of the eBay ones being relisted. Maybe buyers who don’t care how much money their going to lose in 2-3 years are running out. Right now there is a loaded BL at $99k on there. $38k over sticker! This is a private seller. I might offer sticker just to irritate him a little.
But I agree- at some point the market will catch up and I’ve marked quite a few dealers off my list for future purchases due to insane ADM. I understand some markup but these $30k and up are just ludicrous and scummy.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fredericksburg area here. There's a black 4dr base that I see weekly around me, and also seen a white 4dr OBX, a carbonized gray 4dr BB, and a cyber orange 4dr badlands...all between the Richmond and DC area. They're out there...but tough to find the handful people that have one in an area of a few million people

Last edited:

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw an AMB strutting around Norfolk VA. Tis my only sighting in VA so far.

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spotted a base Oxford White Bronco in Arlington VA and a 2-Dr (unknown color) zooming down the HOV 95 south. Looked like it had 37s on it and it looked like hot wheels toy (in the coolest way).
Sponsored