RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How will late delivery affect the value of your vehicle in the long run. ? If you received your Bronco at the end of June at the earliest, you already own a 6month old vehicle. If for some reason you decided to sell after a couple of months, how would this affect your bottom line ? FORD should just build them they way you want and offer them all as 2022 models. I was disappointed now that i have to wait until 2022 for a black hard top ,but maybe its a blessing in disguise for long term value and resale. The Good,the Bad and the Ugly. Good “ that i will eventually get a Bronco” the Bad “not until next year”. The ugly “ the mic top “
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you’re going through all this pain to trade it in a few months later I feel sorry for those people lol.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You have to look at what the market will be at that time. How many Bronco's will be available especially with the black hard top? I think the investment is worth it due to being able to flip it for a profit because there will not be an abundance of Bronco's roaming the highways right away.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe a quick research on a comparably specified Jeep that is either this current model year or the last. It isn't apples to apples but since Ford is aiming directly at the Jeep then it should be a "reasonable" facsimile.

🤷

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reckon how many will be flipped, rolled or run off of cliffs by folks that think it can climb trees and what not? Driving wildly across the desert and bashing into a boulder... Just sayin there may be a lot less ‘21s running around in a few months than you think, especially in a specific trim. Only my thoughts

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reckon how many will be flipped, rolled or run off of cliffs by folks that think it can climb trees and what not? Driving wildly across the desert and bashing into a boulder... Just sayin there may be a lot less ‘21s running around in a few months than you think, especially in a specific trim. Only my thoughts
Not wishing it on any of you, but if you do wreck and want to bail, I would be an interested buyer! Call it the "Bronco Rescue Corral." Where broken Bronco's go to be fixed.

ToddPhil

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a thread somewhere on estimated residuals based upon model of '21. It was interesting and not sure if that's official from FMC to estimate lease rates or what.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Value is supply and demand issue. For some time the supply will be low and the demand high. When it takes a year to get a new one, used will sell well.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The biggest factor when it comes to depresiation is the reliability and cost to ownership in the long run. Being hella reliable and having a low cost of ownership would keep the used inventory in high demand. Take Toyotas (Tacomas, 4Runners, Land Cruisers) and even Wrangler for example. People are still buying them with high mileage and they still hold their value better than average regardless of how old and mileage.