Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well hello there roast/black. I'll continue to hope this is the First Edition interior theme. Love it.

Ford Bronco Bronco design boss Paul Wraith talks Bronco secrets and design process 1594918112951

Sponsored

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well hello there roast/black. I'll continue to hope this is the First Edition interior theme. Love it.

Ford Bronco Bronco design boss Paul Wraith talks Bronco secrets and design process 1594918112951
I agree, but on the sport it appears to be a monotone on the first edition...

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, but on the sport it appears to be a monotone on the first edition...
Indeed! Hoping hoping hoping that is isolated to the Sport. Based on this Twitter post from Mike Levine (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/first-edition-thread-?.1919/page-6#post-65053) calling the roast/black a "one-off preview" on the 2 door that has been photographed and flaunted, I'm hoping the "preview" part of that is referencing the yet unshown First Edition interior.... hoping.

That's a lot of hoping, but it's where I'm at. lol.

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's a good watch. He's not sure which Trim but its gonna be on 35s, Sasquatch is all that matters

Sponsored

95Bravo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great video. In one quick frame, it showed them mocking up various parts and pieces - very cool!
Ford Bronco Bronco design boss Paul Wraith talks Bronco secrets and design process 1594919801208

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a classic car enthusiast, I find almost all new automobiles of the past 10-20 years unacceptably ugly, with the new Bronco being one of the only flawlessly executed exceptions (the other being the modern MX-5/Miata).

I think a modernized retro Bronco works because (as an SUV) pedestrian impact/modern safety standards are easier to meet on a larger sized vehicle (not that it's "easy" per se). For instance, it is very challenging to meet modern safety standards with a low hood and blunt/upright front ends/windshields on smaller vehicles, especially of the sportscar variant. Whereas, a rather large mid-size SUV (the Bronco) is easier to meet said standards due to scale. I have several auto designer friends (three at Nissan and two at Honda) and they are all impressed with the Bronco's design.

As someone who absolutely loves Land Rover Series 4x4/Defenders, particularly the 90, I was severely disappointed with the new Defender, primarily due to the excessively raked windshield in profile view. That windshield rake angle ruins the entire vehicle, with the ubiquitous front end being the close second biggest offender.

The Bronco isn't just an incredible design exercise (it practically looks too good to be production), it genuinely seems to be an honest product. No unnecessary lines, swoops, faux scoops, or gimmicky attributes. All function. I can't remember the last new vehicle that was so well thought out/accessorized without looking unnecessarily busy/over styled. The Bronco design is clean, understated, minimilistic, and, most importantly, appears to have been designed by a passionate team that refused to settle for mediocrity. And somehow the bean counters didn't ruin it (that alone is worth rejoicing).

I'm 30 and I've never had a 4x4 or an American vehicle... and the Bronco is the only new vehicle I've ever wanted to buy new in my driving lifetime. The fact that it's being offered with a manual? Sold. I am buying a two-door, manual, (likely) base, with a Sasquatch package, and if it turns out the Sasquatch package isn't offered on the base, I'll step up the trim level, or buy a base and do my own aftermarket Sasquatch package. Maybe add the full 12" screen down the line myself.

Bravo, Bronco design team. You fuckin' nailed it.

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1594918112951.png
2 tone leather is Outer Banks as it has two options. Dark Navy Pier and Roast color. This was the answer when asked about this interior shown here. So the way I read it was the 2 options start here and continue up. But this Roast color def starts here.