Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've heard that about Filson, but have never had the privilege.

This one on the other hand is absolutely a Carhartt. Hopefully they partner with this other great MI based company and make a special edition.
Carhartt.JPG
Matt Patricia found a job pretty quickly.
Sponsored

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Though there are a lot of grips from many, this is the first vehicle release I've ever followed and I got to say, I am impressed with the amount of research, testing, and thought that has gone into this product. At the same time I am also disappointed in the showing of interiors, paint schemes, options being highlighted that we can't have. All about marketing I suppose. Over all though Great Video and the bronco is still awesome.
Exactly how I feel.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I noticed that the leadership team was majority Brit and or Aussie. Not a bad thing if designing an off-road car (Think Land Rover Defender) but I never thought the Gen 1 Bronco was distributed much off-shore so kind of weird hearing them say heritage this or that.
Probably the forbidden fruit effect.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've heard that about Filson, but have never had the privilege.

This one on the other hand is absolutely a Carhartt. Hopefully they partner with this other great MI based company and make a special edition.
Carhartt.JPG
Looks like they just got the logo stitched onto a standard coat. I’m hoping we’ll see some options like that coming soon.

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like they just got the logo stitched onto a standard coat. I’m hoping we’ll see some options like that coming soon.
If my wife can find the Font or close, I’ll have one very soon!

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed that the leadership team was majority Brit and or Aussie. Not a bad thing if designing an off-road car (Think Land Rover Defender) but I never thought the Gen 1 Bronco was distributed much off-shore so kind of weird hearing them say heritage this or that.
Not really relevant to original thread perhaps, but the Land Rover Defender was a "knock-off" of the Jeep/Willys. The designer wanted a Jeep-like vehicle for farmers and generally built a UK-Jeep. The Defender is a Jeep in UK-clothing.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If my wife can find the Font or close, I’ll have one very soon!
I haven’t found a source for which it is yet. If you find it - let us know.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can someone PLEASE tell me WHY the sharpest interior color combination is NOT available??!! Why in the world would you hype/showcase a vehicle that no one can buy? And then, worse still...when you finally reveal interior color combinations the all pretty much SUCK!
Why why why tease us, I wanted a WHITE WT and look at this one, this interior would be great for the beach or lake...
Ford Bronco Bronco Design Team Q&A w/ Andy's All Access Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 8.42.16 PM
Ford Bronco Bronco Design Team Q&A w/ Andy's All Access Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 8.43.33 PM

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Now we know where to send feedback regarding the winch blocking the front cam ?

Ford Bronco Bronco Design Team Q&A w/ Andy's All Access Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 8.43.33 PM
I think relocating the solenoid box to the left or right, and leaving the hoop off, would open up the camera field of vision a lot. What they really need though is a camera relocation kit into that hoop.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The one in the black pillar is exactly what my wife's Expe has, works great and the best part is you can't see it unless you run your figures down it. BUT as much as I like having one they would have designed a whole new one for Bronco as it is a frame less door vehicle. The stick on one sucks but I am not going to fault them for not having a built in one on a ruff tough outdoors vehicle. I am just glad they added the keyless entry buttons. I HATE push button start cars without keyless entry. Either use the key fob or don't, don't go half way.
It does have keyless entry.

I'd rather have the buttons than the one built into the window trim. Wh ocares how it looks, just unstick it and put it into your gas door. My explorer sport has those touch ones and they are kinda finnicky. The 7 key doesn't press very well I usually have to repeat the entire combo 2-3 times for it to work. All the reasons that people prefer physical dials/knobs on their radios and AC, applies to this as well.
They could have done the F-series approach and still had built in buttons on the pillar.

Ford Bronco Bronco Design Team Q&A w/ Andy's All Access 1608177303406

They like to keep the physical buttons on F-series because they anticipate owners having gloves on. I don't know why they haven't done a more integrated version with flush buttons
Sponsored