Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good catch. I didn't notice this as I was too busy thinking about not being able to have those white seats, tail gate, Dash rail, Painted top and all that. Now I can be disgusted about this too. The CG looks nice though.
I'd rather have the buttons than the one built into the window trim. Wh ocares how it looks, just unstick it and put it into your gas door. My explorer sport has those touch ones and they are kinda finnicky. The 7 key doesn't press very well I usually have to repeat the entire combo 2-3 times for it to work. All the reasons that people prefer physical dials/knobs on their radios and AC, applies to this as well.
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm pretty sure that's a FILSON jacket he's wearing; probably as part of the partnership between Ford Bronco and Filson. Looks like their tin cloth, maybe a tin cruiser. If you have a chance to buy a Filson jacket, you probably won't ever need another.

http://www.filson.com
https://www.filson.com/men/outerwea...ruiser-jacket.html#sku=11010762-fco-000000043

ETA: yep, pretty sure those are Filson buttons/buttonholes.
Spot on!
In the attached video, Mitch is wearing the Filson jacket. You might remember Mitch from his BN narration of the Filson fire rig.

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I often search for a memorable line that stays with you long after you finish watching another Bronco YouTube video. I got one from this video. Near the end one of the designers says. "We designed the Bronco to be more than a vehicle, it is designed to be a companion". Bring on that Bad Boy!
Speaking of "Companion," I grew up in Detroit, and we had a saying: "You can sleep in your car, but you can't drive your house."

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for posting!

At 3:07, is that the Bronco Sport Keyless Keypad Entry? That's a really nice implementation compared to what B&P shows for the real Bronco.

1607112296478.png

B&P shows this ... just like my mom's 1996 Crown Victoria back in the day.

1607112484556.png
Id pay for one of those. The other isn’t worth it even it were free.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this was more meant for a completely lockable area to store items safely becuase it has a back to it as well but ya it does have a "shelf" to it.
You are spot on with that. It is a metal framework that is built into the back end. It has a molle type pattern in it so you can mount items to it as well. It will create an enclosed lockable area for items even with the top removed!

This is a must have in my book. It will be different than the divider/table top in the sport model.'

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love how they mentioned that they designed the roof to be light to make it easy for open air experience. the ease of removing the roof and doors is one of the biggest reasons why I'm looking at Bronco instead of jeep.

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You are spot on with that. It is a metal framework that is built into the back end. It has a molle type pattern in it so you can mount items to it as well. It will create an enclosed lockable area for items even with the top removed!

This is a must have in my book. It will be different than the divider/table top in the sport model.'
I think maybe y’all are talking about different things? The lockable “shelf” is the cargo cover in the trunk for when the top is off.

Sounds like a second video is coming on Dec. 7 and that they may have actually let him drive the Bronco? Or was he talking about the Sport?

OP
OP
NPBronco91

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our man Andy on triple d!

D2A4CE29-DA9B-4D38-A1CD-533F072DADE4.jpeg

DrewL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 2020 Fusion Hybrid, 2009 Rubicon 2D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video. I just bought an ‘09 Rubicon to hold me over until the Bronco options I want are available. The cactus grey with the grey marine vinyl and white handles is awesome! I love the open center roof on the Bronco. I can wait because I know it will be worth it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NPBronco91

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't seen this video shared yet. With our man Andy.

Though there are a lot of grips from many, this is the first vehicle release I've ever followed and I got to say, I am impressed with the amount of research, testing, and thought that has gone into this product. At the same time I am also disappointed in the showing of interiors, paint schemes, options being highlighted that we can't have. All about marketing I suppose. Over all though Great Video and the bronco is still awesome.

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can someone PLEASE tell me WHY the sharpest interior color combination is NOT available??!! Why in the world would you hype/showcase a vehicle that no one can buy? And then, worse still...when you finally reveal interior color combinations the all pretty much SUCK!
Two different groups of people. That’s how. My guess is that the Bronco design team made the concept interiors to their liking and that the Ford design team picked out the production Interior.

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed that the leadership team was majority Brit and or Aussie. Not a bad thing if designing an off-road car (Think Land Rover Defender) but I never thought the Gen 1 Bronco was distributed much off-shore so kind of weird hearing them say heritage this or that.
Sponsored