Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are those interior dimensions? Trying to confirm it will hold a Dometic CFX3 45.

Also, when do you expect production and shipping to begin?
those are outside dimensions, the material is 3/16 so take that off all sides. First units are being made now with a 2-3 week lead.
Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We'll make sure it does. Our current version actually has an adjustable top. The Top cover has 3 positions so you can adjust the height of the top giving you a 4", 5", or 6" drawer.
I didn't take the time to read through the whole thread so I apologize if this has been said already, but please double-check that the front two hardtop panels can sit in here at the 6" top height.

fiibbb

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll make sure it does. Our current version actually has an adjustable top. The Top cover has 3 positions so you can adjust the height of the top giving you a 4", 5", or 6" drawer.
I think 6'' would make it flush with the rear end of backseats when folded. But the backseats actually have a slant to itself, and the front end of it sits about 8'' or so compared to the trunk floor. I wonder if it would be possible to add a 8'' drawer option. This means the drawer top would be slightly higher then the rear end of the backseats, but I can build a simple additional piece going on top of folded backseats to make a full flat sleeping surface.

If that's an option I'll be among the first batch of customers.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think 6'' would make it flush with the rear end of backseats when folded. But the backseats actually have a slant to itself, and the front end of it sits about 8'' or so compared to the trunk floor. I wonder if it would be possible to add a 8'' drawer option. This means the drawer top would be slightly higher then the rear end of the backseats, but I can build a simple additional piece going on top of folded backseats to make a full flat sleeping surface.

Check out this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tions-for-a-mattress-and-bedding-setup.32222/

Depending on exactly what the front (seat side) of this platform looks like, you could probably replace the rear of what @Jabberwock did with the 6" drawer and then fab up a front piece to lay on the folded seats when needed to complete the sleeping platform.

Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anything that levels out the back to provide a sleeping platform is a winner, and having a drawer to hold stuff is icing on the cake.

Looking forward to when the "flush floor" product is available.

rd50078

Outer Banks
First Name
RD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-150 Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The new Diabolical Inc Slide Floor is ready and available for Pre-orders.

250 Lbs Slides that Lock in and Lock out.
Access to Storage Area in Floor.
No Drilling or Modification Required
All Aluminum Construction
Comes completely Assembled
Made in the USA

https://shop.diabolicalinc.com/collections/bronco-collection/products/bronco-slide-floor

broncoslidefloor.jpeg
broncoslidefloor2.jpeg

Before I pre-order, can you tell me if my doors & roof panel will fit in the back with the with the new Diabolical Inc Slide Floor installed? Thanks!

Biff

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Once the drawer system is ready, count me in for 4 door version! Such an awesome solution and blows Ford’s slide out tailgate out of the water in multi-purpose functionality. Adjustable drawer system will allow me to actually hide my hideaway sub while having the ability for a nice sleeping platform for camping!

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Diabolical Inc the two front roof panels take up a hair over 6" of height, and the top of the back seats when folded down are about 8 1/4" above the trunk floor (assuming my garage floor is levelish). Sloppy cell photos attached to illustrate. Assuming that a sleeping platform was built out of 3/4" plywood like @Jabberwock did, that means that the top of the highest adjustable floor setting could be as high as 9" for it to be the back half of a level sleeping platform. This should be more than enough clear height between the floor of the slide-out drawer and the underside of the adjustable floor for the roof panels to store in there too.

You said the adjustable floor you make for Wranglers is 3", 4", and 6", but for the Bronco I'd suggest that you could probably do "flush height" (about 4" for the back seat bump), "panel height" (I'm guessing 7ish inches to allow the roof panels in the drawer under the floor), and "sleeping height" (about 9" for level sleeping platform) settings.

Ford Bronco Bronco Diabolical Aluminum Slide Floor 20220808_070242

Ford Bronco Bronco Diabolical Aluminum Slide Floor 20220808_071057

fiibbb

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious what the timeline look like for the drawer option. And will there be a "update" route if people purchase the sliding floor option today? I want the drawer -- but I don't know roughly how long I'd be waiting and maybe I should just go with sliding floor and upgrade later if the drawer cover will be sold standalone.

BKXJ

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been following this for a while but after getting a build date I’m another guaranteed buyer for a 2DR with drawer topper! Had planned to fab something but the powder coated alum is simply too tempting.

Hoping for some tie down points on the topper - we could always add, but that seems like a no brainer from factory!

Yamapro

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 Door version on the drawer, leveling out with the folded seats!!
Sponsored