Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Idk if I care about having a map of Detroit on my door panel. If you want to give me an Easter egg, surprise me with a hidden winch, or maybe a horse somewhere that's not obvious. Easter eggs should be hard to find, not in your face on a massive door panel.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Idk if I care about having a map of Detroit on my door panel. If you want to give me an Easter egg, surprise me with a hidden winch, or maybe a horse somewhere that's not obvious. Easter eggs should be hard to find, not in your face on a massive door panel.
I'd agree with that.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it's an XLT trim F-150 that gets these inserts on the doors (I presume its a street layout of Detroit).

Ford Bronco Bronco Easter Eggs 2020-07-02 13_23_00-Start
NOW THATS COOL!

Better than what FCA did. Put the Detroit Skyline on the floor mats...BUT LEFT OUT THE GM BUILDING!

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Get your baskets ready...
Donā€™t take this the wrong way, laj, I realize youā€™re just sharing I formation, but Lame. I like my interiors to be adult like and not gimmicky.

This is the second time Iā€™ve used ā€œlameā€ today, not a word I normally whip out. And I hope I donā€™t have to keep using it as more details are revealed.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How about a tiny horse stamped on the end of every suspension bolt and wheelstud! :ROFLMAO:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Donā€™t take this the wrong way, laj, I realize youā€™re just sharing I formation, but Lame. I like my interiors to be adult like and not gimmicky.

This is the second time Iā€™ve used ā€œlameā€ today, not a word I normally whip out. And I hope I donā€™t have to keep using it as more details are revealed.
Boring! ?

I love all the little Easter eggs in my stang. I expect no less for another icon vehicle like the Bronco. Makes the interior different than other vehicles.

My fav one is the covers on the sun visors are shaped exactly like the hood of the car ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Don't worry, it's nothing cheesy. Very tastefully done.
Dang so they didn't find a way to sneak a slice of pineapple pizza in there at the last minute. Boo (n)

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Boring! ?

I love all the little Easter eggs in my stang. I expect no less for another icon vehicle like the Bronco. Makes the interior different than other vehicles.

My fav one is the covers on the sun visors are shaped exactly like the hood of the car ?
Iā€™m boring. Iā€™m also probably going to be ordering mine in black.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang so they didn't find a way to sneak a slice of pineapple pizza in there at the last minute. Boo (n)
how epic would that be!!
Sponsored