Sponsored

Bronco Email 7/30/2021 -- Is this a sick, cruel joke Ford?

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Glad to get communication from Ford. Lighten up. I don't see anyone bitching about the 20% off bed bath and beyond coupon email you get every day.
At least you can use a coupon and save money. I'd be "pumped" if Ford gave out coupons for parts and service in this email.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford sends an email:
PISSED OFF AT FORD, STOP BOTHERING ME WITH EMAILS!!!!​

Ford doesn't send any communication:
PISSED OFF AT FORD, WHY CAN'T YOU COMMUNICATE WITH ME AS AN INDIVIDUAL????

6b38526f-a71e-47a0-9ad6-5bd408381cab-e1575028507441[1].jpeg

Don't feed this troll.
Ford Bronco Bronco Email 7/30/2021 -- Is this a sick, cruel joke Ford? tenor2

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's obvious the email doesn't come from MAP. The point is that the Ford team invested the time to communicate information that was invaluable yet they are purposefully not communicating delays to customers that have builds sitting for 30+ days. You're clearly not impacted if you don't see how such an email can be frustrating to some customers. Marketing team, MAP team, etc., it's all Ford as a brand and that is who many of us are frustrated with.
I’m right there with you. I ordered a GT500 three weeks ago that is supposed to get built in October. If that gets delayed just like my Bronco is I’m giving up and ordering a Tesla (insert sarcasm here)

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes, they’re rubbing salt in the wounds. I was excited when I saw it, only to be really pissed off while reading it. What I got out of it was “T-minus zero. We’re building everyone else’s Bronco except yours.”

Sponsored

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

😐

67469503-18AC-4665-8CA0-C6580E24C442.gif

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll reiterate that I think it's a bad email and a bad idea from their marketing team but some of ya'll are acting like Ford took your first new born. They have $100 of yours, chill out already. :ROFLMAO:

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Read two lines and realized I got this email like in may. so back to purgatory for me and hope I get mine before the year is over.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll reiterate that I think it's a bad email and a bad idea from their marketing team but some of ya'll are acting like Ford took your first new born. They have $100 of yours, chill out already. :ROFLMAO:
They have $1,100 from me. And a bet its the same or similar for a lot of us. Not only is the email offensive, they are making money with my reservation and build deposit.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have $1,100 from me. And a bet its the same or similar for a lot of us. Not only is the email offensive, they are making money with my reservation and build deposit.
Why $1,100? Do you really think Ford is "making money with my reservation and build deposit"? You think it costs $1,100 to build any of these Bronco's?

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why $1,100? Do you really think Ford is "making money with my reservation and build deposit"? You think it costs $1,100 to build any of these Bronco's?
The money isn’t the point, it’s that communication has been fairly dog shit throughout the entire process and this was just a kick in the balls to us stuck in production purgatory. So many of us just want our damn trucks, we’ve been waiting over a year since we placed our reservations. We all thought it was a light at the end of the tunnel but it was a big middle finger.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn't read the 8 pages of comments...

Eh, just sit back, grab a cocktail and relax. Don't let a stock email get us all riled up. We'll be fine.

giphy.gif

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No Ford has $100. Your Dealer has $1000. Most dealerships did not require a deposit, you just picked one that did. That's not Ford's fault.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my first Ford-mail since I reserved and I finally feel like I'm fully part of the anxiously waiting club 🥲
Well I hope you've practiced your temper tantrums because you're gonna need those skills here! 🙈😭😳😩
Sponsored