Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't worry about Jeep. They've got their egomaniacal, 3rd person speaking, pompous drunk driver to sell their foreign owned brand vehicles.

1612994024109.png

Update: Jeep has pulled the add from all of their social media and websites. Was meant to only air on television once during the SB.
Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And that was once too much. I share @Kos opinion on the man.

As a former extreme level Rock Crawling Jeep owner, and a not soon enough to be Bronco owner, I find this thread amusing. It reminds me of H.S. Sport rivalries

When are we going to elect representatives from both sides,
tie their left wrists together and settle this Sharks vs Jets style?

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is nice to see and exactly why I am going with a Wildtrak. I thought about a Badlands, but I am not going to use that vehicle to it's max, therefore do not need the Sway bar disconnect, etc.

I think the Wildtrak will be perfect for Michigan's Silver Lake Sand Dunes (where a number of these spy photos were caught testing) and out on the national forest roads out camping.
Yep any bronco with Sasquatch should be equally as capable on sand..

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And that was once too much. I share @Kos opinion on the man.

As a former extreme level Rock Crawling Jeep owner, and a not soon enough to be Bronco owner, I find this thread amusing. It reminds me of H.S. Sport rivalries

When are we going to elect representatives from both sides,
tie their left wrists together and settle this Sharks vs Jets style?

Just as long as it's post COVID so they can sell tickets to the event.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

awesome thread for noobs like me...

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you making disparaging comments about the BOSS? Dude, tread lightly here. Jeep or no Jeep, that man is a national treasure.

Even if you don't like his music, that says more about you than it does about Springsteen's music.
Not my National Treasure. LOL

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you making disparaging comments about the BOSS? Dude, tread lightly here. Jeep or no Jeep, that man is a national treasure.

Even if you don't like his music, that says more about you than it does about Springsteen's music.
From what I read the guy was with some fans in a park, did a shot or two, and was not driving. And he blew a 0.02, which is a quarter of the Jersey legal limit for driving while intoxicated 0.08. Will see if there ends up more to it, but seems lame and not something to get all amped up about.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have run quick disconnects it’s fine but It’s also inconvenient, I prefer an auto-disco because atleast in the Jeep and probably bronco once acctivated engages and disengage based upon speed, so all you have to do is slow down to under 18 miles per hour (in a Jeep) before an obstacle and it kicks it loose then when you pick up speed after it pulls it back in to make you more stable at higher speeds.. if you don’t have the auto Rico you are either jumping in and out and climbing under your vehicle or your running floppy between obstacles, so for me it’s worth the extra 30 bucks a month .. if I didn’t trail I would go wild track get the look and save a few k

I think I am confused here. I thought the Jeep had to be on a level surface and stopped to connect and disconnect ??? Thought that was big complaint with them, you can hit the button but it will not lock together until level. Maybe I am wrong. I know how the Bronc works because I have posted this little disco dance by Healy. On,off,on,off. :D

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: After I posted I was re-reading it and thought, boy I opened the door on that one. (y)(y)
You KNEW it was going to be taken. Gotta have a bit of fun!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BigMike949

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool ............ I have not kept up on the Jeeps. My TJ has the same disco my Bronc will have ...........

ya they are a bunch quick disco's out there i ran the teraflex one on my sahara, it could be a pain to get back on but was cool..

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ya they are a bunch quick disco's out there i ran the teraflex one on my sahara, it could be a pain to get back on but was cool..

Agreed, they can be a pain to get back together. I am not beyond running with it disconnected all the time. Have done it with other vehicles in the past. It is disconnected right now on my DD, an 08 F-150, for the record. I don't live in a big city with tons of traffic and idiots, where you have to drive balls out to keep up with everyone else. I know all the roads like the back of my hand. Although I do not recommend people do it, because most people do not have the common sense to remember that is not connected, I have no problem doing it.
Sponsored