Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There are ways to change IFS flex without "smart suspension" Including the fulcrum effect. But its not something I would consider practical when you could just build and SFA rig if that's what you want. But for the most part I agree.

One thing I would point out regarding VCI, and this is admittedly an assumption, is that "more even pressure" would be better represented as "more equally distributed tire force", not specifically flat placed tire patch. That's not to say tire patch profile/camber is not important. I just think that having an equal force put down by each tire regardless of contact patch is more important and likely what VCI is trying to measure.
I am certainly not arguing about higher speeds, where the IFS will have more tire pressure to the ground, as it will have more tires on the ground (for more of the time). But I certainly am calling out Ford in the low speed stuff, especially forced articulation, as once again (like above) solid axle will have more tires on the ground, more often.

So to claim you beat jeep at something, should come with the qualifier of "sometimes".

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Nickp Given that only the top of the headlight is low beam, I would be hesitant to put an "Angry eyes" mod on the Bronco. You would be cutting a large percentage of usable light.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
From what I read the guy was with some fans in a park, did a shot or two, and was not driving. And he blew a 0.02, which is a quarter of the Jersey legal limit for driving while intoxicated 0.08. Will see if there ends up more to it, but seems lame and not something to get all amped up about.
Yeah, I'm replying to myself. Because I'm a psychic and can predict the future. And I also predict The Bears will win the next Super Bowl. :)
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/24/entertainment/bruce-springsteen-charges-plead/index.html

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He is still an asshat and his music sucks.
Sponsored