BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have a million of these threads now, but they’re good time wasters while we wait on our Broncos to be built and delivered haha.

As good as the Broncos look in pics, I think they look even better in person. I thought the standard wheels/tire combos for the BD & OBX would look puny on a 4 door. It they looked just fine. The OBX tires make it look softer than the BD of course, but it still looks like a very competent off road machine.

Was talking about the Lux package with one of the presenters (Otto) and he mentioned the best part is the sound system because when you have the top off the sound tends to bleed out into the air. With the B&O there are no issues you can still hear the music well.

LOVED the MGV in the Black Diamond! Didn’t get to sit in it but it’s like a heather gray pattern where there isn’t just one solid color to it. Hard to explain but VERY NICE.

I also took some up close pics on the tailgate hinge to check to see if the paint chipping issue was occurring. It was not. Could be an issue with SAS due to the tire weight?

The crew from Ford and @Ourbroncolife were amazing and I’m glad they’re doing the west coast tour! I’ll see y’all again once it comes to my area.

Getting to meet @EricAtKearnyMesaFord was awesome too! Glad he’s managing my purchase. You can’t beat getting honesty in today’s world. KMF service department is awesome too so if you’re in the San Diego area I def recommend taking your car to them

Overall I feel like I’ll be getting my money’s worth when it finally comes in. Not just from the capability of the machine, but from all the memories that will be made in it. It truly is a cool vehicle.

Here’s a few pics

2A9712DE-F1E6-46E1-9580-CED6B83517AD.jpeg

938227DB-A48B-4B94-AB5F-4E90E99D3677.jpeg

BB445F85-BFAC-4EAE-8E21-2FB8D426AE11.jpeg

47A02599-5511-41BF-AE01-C71EF31A5CD6.jpeg

E0D284B3-FA81-428F-BAAA-DD50BF7BD0CA.jpeg

AF29E60C-A3F4-41F2-9A21-00FAB595D41D.jpeg

71E60CE9-4A51-4099-8961-1FE177BAE470.jpeg

33DAC2BB-D21A-49C6-A700-7ABB10A367C5.jpeg

CAC1676E-5F48-494F-94B3-89E1391E4490.jpeg

F93D3E6A-149D-4CEF-A342-E45E15AA6057.jpeg

68DB95A8-84D9-4ADA-A404-4BDB35BFCCC1.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No prob y’all! I have like 30 sec walk around videos but every time I try to post them from my iPhone I get an error🤷🏾‍♂️

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the paints chipping on the hinges? I hope that's a preproduction issue or I'm going to be livid over spending $50k with something so stupid and fixable happening

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for posting.

I can't wait to see my first Bronco in person.

With 4 tire sizer it is almost like they need 4 Broncos at the viewing so you can compare them.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cactus Grey. So minty!

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the paints chipping on the hinges? I hope that's a preproduction issue or I'm going to be livid over spending $50k with something so stupid and fixable happening
Yeah on some other pre-pro’s you can see it clearly. This one did not have that issue. Hopefully a non-factor when we take delivery.

If so I plan on putting a small strip of PPF on both sides where it’s rubbing

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have a million of these threads now, but they’re good time wasters while we wait on our Broncos to be built and delivered haha.

As good as the Broncos look in pics, I think they look even better in person. I thought the standard wheels/tire combos for the BD & OBX would look puny on a 4 door. It they looked just fine. The OBX tires make it look softer than the BD of course, but it still looks like a very competent off road machine.

Was talking about the Lux package with one of the presenters (Otto) and he mentioned the best part is the sound system because when you have the top off the sound tends to bleed out into the air. With the B&O there are no issues you can still hear the music well.

LOVED the MGV in the Black Diamond! Didn’t get to sit in it but it’s like a heather gray pattern where there isn’t just one solid color to it. Hard to explain but VERY NICE.

I also took some up close pics on the tailgate hinge to check to see if the paint chipping issue was occurring. It was not. Could be an issue with SAS due to the tire weight?

The crew from Ford and @Ourbroncolife were amazing and I’m glad they’re doing the west coast tour! I’ll see y’all again once it comes to my area.

Getting to meet @EricAtKearnyMesaFord was awesome too! Glad he’s managing my purchase. You can’t beat getting honesty in today’s world. KMF service department is awesome too so if you’re in the San Diego area I def recommend taking your car to them

Overall I feel like I’ll be getting my money’s worth when it finally comes in. Not just from the capability of the machine, but from all the memories that will be made in it. It truly is a cool vehicle.

Here’s a few pics

Ford Bronco Bronco Event at Kearny Mesa Ford: Initial Impressions rr5.JPG

Thanks for shoutout 🤙🏻🤙🏻 See you down the line.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No prob y’all! I have like 30 sec walk around videos but every time I try to post them from my iPhone I get an error🤷🏾‍♂️
This site sucks for posting videos. I can't get them to work unless I post them to YouTube and link them. Lame.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This site sucks for posting videos. I can;t get them to work unless I post them to YouTube and link them. Lame.
Yup! And I’m too lazy to upload to YouTube haha. But maybe I’ll do that at some point today

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Here’s a few pics

Looking Good and Eric will always get 2 👍👍 from me 😎

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Respectfully, is called Orange peel not chipping, two different issues but still not acceptable!!!
Sponsored