Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer: Mam, can you please stop taking pics and let others see the Bronco
Kim Moilanen: Almost done, just a few more...
Actually Sir! FYI, since I had my order in I felt I needed to get my hands dirty. I wanted to confirm my order and this opportunity did just that. My group was small and I stayed until the end to capture anything I could see. It seemed only 2-3 in group had orders in and others either did not order yet or even have reservations. It felt great to actually sit there and grab the wheel and get a feel for the real thing. Hopefully other locations too have more than a look and no touch event.
Sponsored

Last edited:

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you sure this is Rapid Red? Looks more race red. Just doesn't look nearly as dark as other pictures I have seen.

OP
OP
kimmnen

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thank you for all the awesome pics!! especially the left side of the center handle... it's looking like you can possibly remove the rubberized(?) part to get to (replace/repaint) that accent color!

center handle.jpg
This side looked like the nut side. Correction, It looks like the black is attached/screwed to a color base.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kimmnen

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you sure this is Rapid Red? Looks more race red. Just doesn't look nearly as dark as other pictures I have seen.
I saw it as Rapid Red and they identified it as such. The area was well lit. The paint looked to have a metallic which the Race Red does not.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This side looked like the nut side. It looks like the black is added to the color base.
the nut side? they don't go all the way through and looked like a torx or some such so I was hoping, oh well. Looking for anything that makes it easier to change from the blue I'm stuck with from the factory that would keep it cheap and looking as professional as possible.

Ford Bronco Bronco Event at Pat Milliken Ford 03/18 - Rapid Red Outer Banks 4-Door center handle r

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice pics.

I just gotta say this, If that engine ever has to come out of mine it is not going back in that’s for sure lol. LS/Godzilla swap time!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fantastic job! Thank you!!!

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome pictures. Those floor mats look more and more worth it. I am curious though: if you get a BD or BL with washout interior, don't the floor mats make the drain plugs inaccessible?

Sponsored

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! Awesome coverage on the pics. Thanks for getting so much detail. That was the best virtual tour of the Bronco I've seen yet.

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco Event at Pat Milliken Ford 03/18 - Rapid Red Outer Banks 4-Door 1616113975691

I never noticed this before. Whats with the silver fan button and what appears to be the world's smallest ash tray (lip coming off the same button)?

Edit: It's clearly a quick jog dial to be able to turn the fan up/down without looking down... but still it looks awful. TBH, this whole lower section gives off an early 2000's era Taurus vibe, and needs to be refreshed. But, I guess the 12" screen will distract me from looking down there. :p

(Thanks for all the pics by the way @kimmnen)

Last edited: