Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good eyes, I totally skipped the overland being there! Makes sense since it was in their video's that they filmed.

Would grab a beer with you afterward but will have to get back to work after seeing the rig plus the GF will be attending and has to get back to making the big bucks afterward.

I'm also interested in seeing it's overall size in person (what is this, a 1980's locker room?) even though i'm pretty set on the 2-door and think the 4-door will be over-sized for my gag refl.......... ehhhhhhh, tastes.

How about we both wear a red carnation in our lapel to identify each other? Or just look for the ginger who can clearly dance! (or do I have a soul? nobody knows!)

Ford Bronco Bronco Event in Seattle Tomorrow (10/23) -- Filson Firecrew Rig at the Filson Store pnytR2X[1]

schmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Tribute, Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well now I'm going to have to take my calls from the road for sure.

Sponsored

schmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Tribute, Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm going to guess in the parking lot across the street? Went in once and I don't remember there being a large indoor space.

1st is pretty wide though so they might just block off the road.

Ford Bronco Bronco Event in Seattle Tomorrow (10/23) -- Filson Firecrew Rig at the Filson Store Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 6.40.28 PM

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to guess in the parking lot across the street? Went in once and I don't remember there being a large indoor space.

Ford Bronco Bronco Event in Seattle Tomorrow (10/23) -- Filson Firecrew Rig at the Filson Store Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 6.40.28 PM
At the stock exchange they were just on the street. That’s my bet here too.

Deleted member 13817

So excited. I'll be the one taking a million photos.
I cannot wait to see! I am literally already thinking how I can have this interior replicated at an upholstery shop.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Safe word of the day

PINEAPPLE PIZZA

If anyone feels unsafe or is overwhelmed with excitement a fellow B6Ger can help you out

Sponsored

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will probably head down there just to have a look and get an impression of the vehicle. Mostly about how long and tall it feels and have a look at the interior spaces if possible. I really don't care about the Filson connection. Just want to see a Bronco in person.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Please note that Hooverville is a bar for ruffians, hooligans, and maladjusted hot rodders.

Sigh, I miss that place so much.....

It's doubtful they will have the rigs outside unless they bring some serious tents and set up shop in the alley behind, That's the industrial district so the buildings generally have rear access large enough to drive the vehicles in. There will be plenty of 18 wheelers traveling that street, making it questionable for street parking in front.

PS: I'm wearing a blue and white checkered shirt with cuffs rolled up and dark jeans. If you see me, ask if i'm Rick and say hi! (okay, so that described about 90% of lumbersexuals in Seattle..... But i'm clean shaven and have a covid haircut!). GF and I are taking her 2019 Lightning Blue Ranger.
Sponsored