peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

really hoping for the squared quarter panel designs to be available someday on 2 doors. ADV's design is cool enough but i don't need a more open wheel well and don't want to lose fender flare coverage (which you do with ADV's designs)

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am ready for some of these parts to become available. I will take the snorkel from the everglades and the braces and upgraded steering rack from the Raptor. If the fenders were easy and cheap enough, it would be cool to have the squared-off fenders. Its always nice to see more iterations of Bronco for different parts so I can mix and match.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thanks for posting! I switched the first day this was available. Its $2500 more than a loaded BD but you get a lot for that $2500! I'm just hoping the awful sticker can be removed or hopefully its sent to the dealer to apply and I'll just avoid it altogether. I ordered desert sand at first, and really wanted to like it, until I realized its the same "hearing-aid tan" as my dad's Lincoln Towncar, so I let the wife pick the color and changed to A51. I'll be really disappointed if I don't get scheduled, especially since I'm not convinced they will carry it into 2023 ( I believe they'll have a different special edition each year).

Sponsored

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
its criminal that those wheels are not the standard alloy wheels on all the badlands/squatch.

if ford is still planning the mod top with white roof. They need these in white on those models. would look absolutely sick
Ford Bronco Bronco EVERGLADES Reviews Are In... (Full List) sw4rje576je567

2022-ford-bronco-eruption-green-goes-for-cgi-white-top-so-does-hot-pepper-red_1.jpg

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

that TFL video they trashed out the fenders and bumper ... eek!

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am ready for some of these parts to become available. I will take the snorkel from the everglades and the braces and upgraded steering rack from the Raptor. If the fenders were easy and cheap enough, it would be cool to have the squared-off fenders. Its always nice to see more iterations of Bronco for different parts so I can mix and match.
in the TFL video they talk about the quarter panels being different in the Everglades vs other Broncos. And with them being squared off, I think the wheel well is cut different. So you likely won't be able to just swap them onto a different model. Time will tell though as someone will eventually try.

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kinda strange that ford put this out on the 2.3l with the winch when we know now the 2.3l is the only engine that easily allows tucking that winch underneath without bothering the camera and other stuff...... very strange ford didnt delay this a bit and design a new bumper for this model that puts that winch down and in a bit to take advantage of that space....

I could see a stealthier winch as a much bigger selling point but this is really looking lazy as far as that goes. The fact we are in year 3 it seems and ford doesnt give a shit at all about the winch situation is weird.

The snorkel is cool and the wheels are cool. But thats it.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that TFL video they trashed out the fenders and bumper ... eek!
Imagine if they said that on a forum that kowtows to Ford rather than allowing open and honest criticism of a design blunder that ranks near the Pontiac Aztek. The Raptor is going to sell out and over MSRP despite whatever may have inspired the fender flare design. Whose fragile ego/egos are we protecting and why? It seems like a functionally amazing machine, but if those fenders looked any more like kiddie pools, Chris Hansen would be telling the Braptor to have a seat.

Great review TFL!!!

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Imagine if they said that on a forum that kowtows to Ford rather than allowing open and honest criticism of a design blunder that ranks near the Pontiac Aztek. The Raptor is going to sell out and over MSRP despite whatever may have inspired the fender flare design. Whose fragile ego/egos are we protecting and why? It seems like a functionally amazing machine, but if those fenders looked any more like kiddie pools, Chris Hansen would be telling the Braptor to have a seat.

Great review TFL!!!
by trashed I meant they did a ton of trail damage...that bumper got ripped halfway off. The fender flare is flapping in the wind. Sorry for the confusion. He actually says he likes the squared off flare on the Everglades.

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've very tempted to switch my Emerald Green Badlands Non-SAS build to the Everglades. I'm mostly in mud/ruts/wet environments when off road (already got my JL pretty well stuck and pretty deep in water), and I am at the beach 200+ days a year with gear covered in salt/sand, so whichever trim I get it has to have MGV/rubberized floors. I already have the racks on my build for boards, so it's basically the same as what I have except with SAS, winch, snorkel.

The 2.3 Is the engine I selected, the main issue is the price difference (I'm at $46k out the door on my 4 door BD manual, according to my dealer ($500 under invoice), and the lack of a manual. Having the factory included winch/snorker/higher breather tubes is a nice add-on.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
by trashed I meant they did a ton of trail damage...that bumper got ripped halfway off. The fender flare is flapping in the wind. Sorry for the confusion. He actually says he likes the squared off flare on the Everglades.
I believe he was using this opportunity to wax poetically about a certain “other” model. ;)

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it's an interesting bird honestly. big limiter is only 4d and mid.

if i was in for a 4d bd sas i would no doubt go glades. unique fenders, wheels are keepers out of the gate, etc. for a few k more not bad. pretty cool and different.

value wise bl non-sas is the winner. a non-sas maxed is about the same price, and sas a few k more, or drop from lux > high package to keep it the same.

regardless i like it, and a solid and different choice..
Sponsored