Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

None that I've seen and I search regularly. The first guy to get a build date that we heard from was in May, then he got pushed to the end of July, so I don't think they have built any customer units yet.
People have to keep in mind that B6G represents a tiny sample of Bronco owners. I saw a customer owned Everglades at SCE. They were waiting behind me at the car wash in Townsend.
Sponsored

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

None that I've seen and I search regularly. The first guy to get a build date that we heard from was in May, then he got pushed to the end of July, so I don't think they have built any customer units yet.
His order got pushed due to ordering the desert sand color. They delayed build that color until they did the switch over to building the Ranger Splash Desert sand edition because of limited colors being able to be on the line at one time ect. At least that's my theory since I'm in the same boat with having a desert sand everglades on order as well. I think in a later post he had also stated that he changed his color to try and keep that build date but he still got pushed. I think that might have happened due to a too little too late situation with updating his build.
Sponsored