Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

wonder if there would even be a part number for that if it wasn't replaceable, why you looking for the stud?
Mine snapped off and im having a hard time getting any help from the dealership. My dad knows someone that could weld it so i was gonna see if theres a part i can order
Sponsored

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know if the front cross bar can be mounted further forward? There appear to be screw hole covers in that area ... I have kayaks and would prefer a greater distance between cross bars.
Yes, you can purchase an extra cross bar for the OEM roof rack. I have done it, easy.

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone seen an extension made of the OEM roof rack? I would hate to have to buy a whole rack assembly then chop it up to make an extension. Seems like an opportunity for a 3rd party add-on.

First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Colorado LT / 2023 Bronco BD Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know the height from the top of the roof to the top of the roof rails? I'm trying to see if it will fit in my garage with it on.

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know the height from the top of the roof to the top of the roof rails? I'm trying to see if it will fit in my garage with it on.
My rack is off right now but it is around 4". My stock OBX is 76" with the rack on and about 72" with just the MIC top.

First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Colorado LT / 2023 Bronco BD Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My rack is off right now but it is around 4". My stock OBX is 76" with the rack on and about 72" with just the MIC top.
Thank you!

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
We badly need an AFFORDBLE aftermarket solution for a rack. I won't pay $800 and up for a rack that should be no more than $400. Ya there are some out there and the prices are ridiculous. I could design my own only if I could weld. I thought long and hard about designing one that will bolt together although it's more difficult. I am very, very surprised that Yakima or Thule offers nothing except cross bars for the factory rack. I had to wait 2 years for my 2 door. I so wish I added the factory rack to my build - I was so afraid that my wait would have been even longer so I never messed with my original order.
Sponsored