Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Polo 6N
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello from Germany.
Any potential buyers from the inventors of the car here? ??
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nah... sorry, not a fan of foreign cars myself... But I'll still let ya buy a Ford ;)

Kinda crazy to think we have Germany following this launch, cool actually.

Aboen

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak (BMW M2)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good to have you - love my BMW M2, looking forward to adding a bronco in the garage

Sponsored

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello from Germany.
Any potential buyers from the inventors of the car here? ??
Hello from the USA (North Carolina). How do you like my user name??? I bet you recognize it! Just a history buff and good game name. I have been to Germany three times and loved each trip. Very modern and great food. Matter of fact, I bought both my BMWs there using European Delivery. Nothing like taking a performance car on the Autobahn! I wanted to do that again but they stopped that program just this year :(. Anyway, I pretty much have only owned German cars and American Trucks/SUVs. Very different but some of the best!

A Bronco will really stand out in Germany as I noticed very very few American Trucks there. You would truly be one of a kind. Although I am very curious how you can acquire one there.

Good luck!

Sleepwalker

Big Bend
First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good to have you - love my BMW M2, looking forward to adding a bronco in the garage
Then you will have a great car for every occasion!

Hello from the USA (North Carolina). How do you like my user name??? I bet you recognize it! Just a history buff and good game name. I have been to Germany three times and loved each trip. Very modern and great food. Matter of fact, I bought both my BMWs there using European Delivery. Nothing like taking a performance car on the Autobahn! I wanted to do that again but they stopped that program just this year :(. Anyway, I pretty much have only owned German cars and American Trucks/SUVs. Very different but some of the best!

A Bronco will really stand out in Germany as I noticed very very few American Trucks there. You would truly be one of a kind. Although I am very curious how you can acquire one there.

Good luck!
The Autobahn... full of traffic jams. It´s like driving in LA :p

Meanwhile there are plenty of American Cars in Germany, especially RAM trucks... some people know what´s good.