First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I initiated a chat on Crutchfield's website I was super lucky and ended up getting Brooke as my advisor. She was awesome to say the least. This was my first car audio andventure but I had no issues installing everything we picked out and I could not be happier with the result. Ended up saving several thousand dollars over going with a shop install. Super cool to see her featured in the catalog.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone do this exact same system/setup (or similar) and can provide feedback on the audio quality now? Her article says it's great and the sound quality went from a 2 to a 10. Just looking for some more feedback, as her setup is very straightforward and inexpensive. Thank you.

Swabodda

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone do this exact same system/setup (or similar) and can provide feedback on the audio quality now? Her article says it's great and the sound quality went from a 2 to a 10. Just looking for some more feedback, as her setup is very straightforward and inexpensive. Thank you.
I did not do the same setup as her but she helped me pick out what I did end up with based on her experience with the Bronco.

I put Kicker CS speakers in the dash, kick-panels and rear pods powered by a Kicker Key 200.1 mounted under the steering wheel and then I put a downfiring Kicker box in the back with a 12" + passive radiator powered by a 500 amp under the passenger seat. All in (speakers, box, wiring, amps, etc) was about $1200. It is stupidly loud and it sounds amazing. Clear highs and mids and super punchy deep bass. This was my first time installing anything car audio related and with the help of a friend who has done this once before we got it all installed and buttoned up in about 5 hours. We did not use the plug and play harness that many rave about here; we spliced all connections.
Sponsored