First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150/Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First post on here, so may be the wrong spot.
Anyone heard ANYTHING about financing terms?
I know it’s too early, but with all of the waiting, back steps, inconsistencies, I would hope Ford would offer something for all the ones that reserved and were patient.
In other words, could we at least have the option of 0%/72 months as done on the F-150?
Would seem kinda shifty if Ford doesn’t offer some incentives on a Bronco that people have been so eagerly waiting on
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All you need to do is build a time machine and go forward in time to when your specific Bronco delivery is made, then look at the promotional financing terms!

If you're up for that, at least open up the offer to others so we can borrow your time machine to find out what financing is available when our Bronco's are delivered. Be a pal!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All you need to do is build a time machine and go forward in time to when your specific Bronco delivery is made, then look at the promotional financing terms!

If you're up for that, at least open up the offer to others so we can borrow your time machine to find out what financing is available when our Bronco's are delivered. Be a pal!
Has anyone ever accused you of being snarky? Just wondering. :unsure: :LOL:

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
While 0% financing would be an awesome surprise I doubt it will be offered the first year or two. I have doing my build and price quotes with a 3% interest rate to be on the safe side and not be surprised when I actually go to finance.

Sponsored

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

:cautious:

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your best bet is get your own financing. Ford has terrible rates. They will be 5.9 or above.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it’s too early, but with all of the waiting, back steps, inconsistencies, I would hope Ford would offer something for all the ones that reserved and were patient.
In other words, could we at least have the option of 0%/72 months as done on the F-150?
Would seem kinda shifty if Ford doesn’t offer some incentives on a Bronco that people have been so eagerly waiting on
I can almost say they won't offer anything special. No 0% or super low rates (<3%). It's not like dealers have stock they want to unload before the new year. It's a new model & a new year.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know it’s too early,
Answered your own question, eh?

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aint gonna happen for the first couple years unfortunately. Like stated above, low rates are usually to move more cars they have plenty of. With the Bronco they are already technically "sold out" so there's just no way you'll see anything any time soon. It wouldn't be a smart move on Fords behalf either initially, with or without launch issues.

There are lots of great deals to be found with credit unions throughout the US. You can easily find 60-72 months for around 2.9% with decent credit.

Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depends on your credit score. It’s still possible I’m sure if you have good credit score that they’ll offer 2.99%

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
So let me get this straight. You think a company is "shifty" for not giving free financing on a very high demand vehicle? Do you understand anything about business or capitalism or do you just feel entitled to most things in life being easy for you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford always has 5.9 or 7.9 on vehicles that move. Stale vehicles get 0-3.

Last edited by a moderator: