Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company has entered the thread.

"That's a great looking Bronco, love the charcoal to blue fade you went with! We're hoping you love it as much as we do."
Also, love how you fixed the scale appearance on the MIC top. 10/10 let us know how you did it so we can replicate.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe I should add steel braided brake lines to my list of customizations

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fun fact with auto fires... it takes an average of 500-1000 gallons to extinguish a "traditional" car fire, and 20,000 to 40,000 Gallons for a EV!
But EVs are good for the environment! :poop:

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Especially when they get the electricity from a coal or diesel generator! and what do you do with a dead lithium battery?
Yeah the truth about all these EV will come out, but it's going to take about a decade before all of these batteries I have to be replaced.

Good news is, that'll be right around the time that California is trying to ban gas cars in 2035 :)

Reactions: Kai

Cygnusx1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne; Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Especially when they get the electricity from a coal or diesel generator! and what do you do with a dead lithium battery?
Don't forget the Congolese children getting poisoned and killed mining the Cobalt for the EV batteries.

Reactions: Kai

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This site has it's own "six degrees of separation", though instead of tracing how you're no more than six social connections away from each other, it's any post is six pages of replies or less from complaints about electric vehicles. o_O :rolleyes:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dead lithium batteries are great for making shake and bake meth... LOL 😂 You really need to up your recycling game brother.

Just waiting for the tweakers to figure out that Teslas have great potential as mobile labs.

BroncoRox

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Base
As I was scrolling through this thread, this ad popped up. I can’t stop laughing 😆
Ford Bronco Bronco Fire / Meltdown From ABS Lockup Leading to Hydraulic Failure (Burst Brake Line) and Electrical Short? 402AECF4-1AE8-4140-93F7-6CD2F0136733

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronkers

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This:

https://www.redwoodmaterials.com/

Early days. There will be much growth in the category.

Don't forget the Congolese children getting poisoned and killed mining the Cobalt for the EV batteries.
There is an active campaign to reduce US reliance on foreign rare earth metals (that was born before the current administration if that matters):

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...n-america-supply-chain-for-critical-minerals/

OP
OP
Bronkers

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This site has it's own "six degrees of separation", though instead of tracing how you're no more than six social connections away from each other, it's any post is six pages of replies or less from complaints about electric vehicles. o_O :rolleyes:
When FORD brought the model T I imagine lots of folks had similar concerns vs their trusty horse drawn carriages 🤷‍♂️

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder if this Bronco was covered in paint protection film and/or ceramic coated? Is that stuff flammable or more so than clear coat/paint/aluminum?

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if this Bronco was covered in paint protection film and/or ceramic coated? Is that stuff flammable or more so than clear coat/paint/aluminum?
The hole in that door wasn't the aluminum burning - it just melted. The fire got hot enough at least in some areas to melt the relatively thin aluminum skin.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dead lithium batteries are great for making shake and bake meth... LOL 😂 You really need to up your recycling game brother.

Just waiting for the tweakers to figure out that Teslas have great potential as mobile labs.
I haven't seen a good thermal runaway fire with a new Lightning yet, but it should be a alot of fireworks.
Sponsored