Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh, that probably just means they haven't secured the trademark yet. Which probably means that's the name they're planning on going with. We need to come up with a nickname so we can call it by a nickname. All of the different horse names available and Ford chooses...warthog. :rolleyes:
The Pineapple Edition.
Sponsored

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yasss! Thus makes me even more happy I decided to wait for my MOD top. Bring me that 3" BDS/Fox lift! I'd love to switch my build up back to Badlands sans Sasquatch and piecemeal this build from the get go. FPP 4.88's, Fox/BDS lift, and 37" Nittos wrapped around some Methods. 😎 I mean, something has to go right with this debacle, right? 😁🤷‍♂️

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They didn’t happen to mention the ride alongs at SuperCell did they?! Being invite only! Thanks again for hanging out on that app getting the good stuff. We all appreciate it very much!!
Someone asked if there would be opportunities to drive any. They didn’t know of any outside of the mannequin units at dealers. But if I recall they might have mentioned ride alongs at Super Cel. I’m not going or else I would have paid closer attention.

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm curious about the mystery BD Build. Also, kinda bummed about the Heritage Edition just being a replacement for FE.... Thought It'd be a lower trim.
I’m still wondering when they will show the people the Heritage!!. I hope SuperCell..

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still wondering when they will show the people the Heritage!!. I hope SuperCell..
Someone asked about heritage edition timing and they had no info. I would not expect it to be there.

Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If true, I'm glad to hear the roof rack can be added after delivery and that it's not an *actual* GVWR issue but a Ford build & price issue.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the tech stuff in addition to everything else, and am a huge fan of adaptive cruise, so excited to see confirmation of it being full stop-and-go rather than the older version that just shut off under 15 mph.

While lane centering would have been nice, stop-and-go is my primary desire. I love it in traffic.
Agreed. I'm somewhat skeptical about this, though.....still not 100% sure it has stop and go. For reference, here's the 2021 Explorer's order guide, which mentions Adaptive Cruise control, but specifically calls out stop-and-go and lane centering.

Ford Bronco Bronco Fireside Chat: Few interesting pieces of information. 1618258446093

Compare that to the leaked order guide for Bronco, which only says "adaptive cruise control", and doesn't call out stop-and-go.

Ford Bronco Bronco Fireside Chat: Few interesting pieces of information. 1618258581027

It could just be they didn't include the wording for space, but I don't know! And don't get me wrong, I want stop-and-go for traffic, but I'm taking the cautious approach of not expecting it and being pleasantly surprised if it is there. I frankly don't know why they can't include it, but there's also been other stuff they didn't include either.

But that's the Ford F150.

Bronco is being treated as a separate brand.

"Come on down to your local FORD LINCOLN MECURY MUSTANG BRONCO dealer!"
Bronco is being treated as a sub-brand, not a brand.

And that still doesn't change the fact that the Warthog would still be a variant of the midsize Bronco, not its own model. They didn't start from scratch and build a new vehicle. Warthog will be just a trim like Wildtrak or Big Bend in that it's still a midsize Bronco, but with additional capabilities/features.

utbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sad I was correct in assuming that Heritage was gonna be an expensive trim and not a package to be added onto any trim. I have no interest in Squatch package but would’ve been very interested in a Heritage package. Well, boo.
When I was in Moab I asked about the Heritage Edition and if it is similar to the First Edition and the reply was that it would have just about everything. Not sure if thats helpful but thats what I heard.

clyde

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks, really helpful! Esp. about the fastback softtop which I was really interested in but after the Bronco Nation how-to video and info like what you are posting I am not so sure.

clyde

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Considering the huge interest in the FE it definitively makes sense Ford will come up with a similarly loaded $60K+ trim. They would leave money on the table if they didn't.
Sponsored