Sponsored

Bronco first drive ..vacation..for real.

Broncostud

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 dialysis dump,,Lincoln MKZ, Kia sorento
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello everyone..So I’m from the Midwest and yes I came to this party late..reserved early 2021, then locked it in March 10,2021.. So I was on a well deserved vacation with my wife in San Diego last week..so I was bored of eating fish tacos and walking Balboa park.. I called the local Ford dealer who had two brand new broncos sitting on the lot. I test drove a sleek velocity blue badlands with the Sasquatch, lux package…what I can say is I waited 30yrs to own my own bronco..long story.. I was thrilled at the quietness on the highway of the soft top.. 12 inch display was fantastic. Little too tall on the tires for a short guy.. but the look is killer.. yes I almost wanted to change my order somehow to get mine sooner.. I’ve been moved back to sometime in 2022.. I used to hope for a late arrival in 2021 but life changes rite… this bronco is well worth the wait.. oh ya… Mossy Ford SanDiego has one for test drive….they had some rich guy bus the other canceled order for 20k over list.. wish I could say that was me…lol.
Sponsored