Sponsored

Bronco First Editions, how much over MSRP do you think they'll sell for.

First Edition over sticker price

• $5k to $10k

Votes: 64 27.8%
  • $10k to $15k

Votes: 67 29.1%
  • $15k to $20k

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • Over $20k

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • 0 to $5k

Votes: 19 8.3%

• Total voters

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We'll see for the ones delivered in December. People with scratch for First Editions have ways to be first with someone else's cancelled, prioritized, or used without authorization reservation before their FEs get produced.
Either way they are gone and they are not going down in price for sure!
Sponsored

don1n

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
listen, people have and they sold theirs already, there is a lot of after sale trading deals going on FYI. Badlands and FE are getting north of 15k-25, it's not a secret. lol These are crazy times we are living. I sold my 2015 F-150 (125k miles needed AIR, Breaks, it had body damage.) 25k and the dealer was happy to buy it. Yes the dealer!!! Things in our world are always changing. So, to those of us who think the world is going to stop because we don't like it, are mistaken. You don't need to pay me to get your money. The question you need to ask yourself is, how old will I be before I get a vehicle this hot again? and is it worth a few thousand dollars?
It is all personal choice, but, that's why I am not moving..25k before taxes is not going to change my life. I understand those who would do it in a instant. Again, it's all personal choice. Like some people will pay whatever, to be one of the first to have this toy. God Bless America and Americans.
Wow that’s insane that the dealer paid $25k for that F-150. I agree with everything you said. I have a wild track on order too, probably won’t be until next year before I get it. I figure with my profit I can put down a lot on an RS7 and enjoy that until it comes out. Not gonna lie, if I didn’t have that wild track order in, I don’t think I’d be able to flip my FE. Im still 50/50 on selling it because to actually get it and then have to wait for the next is gonna be torture.

You have to let me buy you and your significant other a nice dinner at least! Lol.

don1n

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If it is like the JL when they came out, some dealers will get stuck with them because of cancellations or the buyer getting a different Bronco before their FE is delivered. It’ll take a while finding someone to pony up FE pricing when you can get a loaded Badlands or other model for less, and a less optioned other model for way less.
There’s a lot of people that want the best version possible of a vehicle. Plus the FE is limited and has that exclusive color. Trust me FE’s will sell.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

had a couple offers north of 100k, posted them in threads a few months back. I just think this truck is going to have collector value like none we have seen in a very, very long time...Not for sale!!
Offers from where?

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Offers from where?
One from a 20 year acquaintance, he found a Badlands for 15k over sticker (15K was probably backdoor). Another from a dealer in the area who had a guy who wanted a June build FE Cactus Grey specifically. I am not sure if he got one or not because, LB was already selected and ordered with a VIN, since I have a VIP build.

I have many friends in this industry, I am not just some dude with an order and an opinion. My best friend owns a chain dealerships, as well as I am 4th generation GM and Ford. I worked at both Gm 5 years and Ford 30 years. I don't blow smoke, if that is what you are insinuating. Many folks don't believe there are people who will pay whatever, to get what they want.

I do get tired of those folks. I didn't even need to explain that to anyone, but, it will be the last time I explain anything to anyone about offers. If you don't believe what I am saying, you will soon enough experience it yourself. Remember, to come back to this thread and say, I was right too. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kel

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

One from a 20 year acquaintance, he found a Badlands for 15k over sticker (15K was probably backdoor). Another from a dealer in the area who had a guy who wanted a June build FE Cactus Grey specifically. I am not sure if he got one or not because, LB was already selected and ordered with a VIN, since I have a VIP build.

I have many friends in this industry, I am not just some dude with an order and an opinion. My best friend owns a chain dealerships, as well as I am 4th generation GM and Ford. I worked at both Gm 5 years and Ford 30 years. I don't blow smoke, if that is what you are insinuating. Many folks don't believe there are people who will pay whatever, to get what they want.

I do get tired of those folks. I didn't even need to explain that to anyone, but, it will be the last time I explain anything to anyone about offers. If you don't believe what I am saying, you will soon enough experience it yourself. Remember, to come back to this thread and say, I was right too. Thanks.
Hope you are right. Will make FE Worth more
Sponsored