Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I took delivery 2 weeks ago of my velocity blue outer banks, hard top, non squatch, with the 2.3 liter auto. The vehicle was worth the 14 month wait. It is Amazing and wonderful. The first road trip was a break in trip from Michigan to Atlanta Ga. Most of the trip was via I 75 and for the first few hundred miles I varied the speed. On average I got 22 mpg especially on the return home with the cruise set to 77 mph. The 2.3 is a great engine with plenty of pull and a nice growl when stepping on it.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I took delivery 2 weeks ago of my velocity blue outer banks, hard top, non squatch, with the 2.3 liter auto. The vehicle was worth the 14 month wait. It is Amazing and wonderful. The first road trip was a break in trip from Michigan to Atlanta Ga. Most of the trip was via I 75 and for the first few hundred miles I varied the speed. On average I got 22 mpg especially on the return home with the cruise set to 77 mph. The 2.3 is a great engine with plenty of pull and a nice growl when stepping on it.
Congratulations on your new Bronco! Glad to hear you are happy with it and that it's everything you wanted. :)

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice!
I took a similar trip this past weekend.
Took Delivery 07-OCT, then 20-OCT through 23-OCT made a trip from St. Louis to Myrtle Beach for 4 rounds of golf. 908 miles each way, averaged 16.1 MPG. Comfy, rode great and got plenty of looks. I even saw a few fellow Broncos on the road.

OP
OP
rpaluch1

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice!
Took Delivery 07-OCT, then 20-OCT through 23-OCT made a trip from St. Louis to Myrtle Beach for 4 rounds of golf. 908 miles each way, averaged 16.1 MPG. Comfy, rode great and got plenty of looks. I even saw a few fellow Broncos on the road.
Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice!
Important info omitted here - do you feel the Bronco helped or hurt your golf game? 🤡

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Important info omitted here - do you feel the Bronco helped or hurt your golf game? 🤡
lol... no doubt... sorry... It definitely helped the first few rounds! I think the last (Sunday) round may have been adversely impacted by poker and bourbon Saturday night/Sunday morning and an 0700 Sunday tee time! 🤷‍♂️

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol... no doubt... sorry... It definitely helped the first few rounds! I think the last (Sunday) round may have been adversely impacted by poker and bourbon Saturday night/Sunday morning and an 0700 Sunday tee time! 🤷‍♂️
Gotta be pretty cool rolling up to the bag drop in a Bronco! ⛳(y)

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gotta be pretty cool rolling up to the bag drop in a Bronco! ⛳(y)
That was the best part.
They were all more giddy than I was when I picked it up!
Bag drop got all jammed up at two of the courses because I was letting them crawl in and check it out. A couple were even educated to the vehicle/process... asking how long I had to wait to get a Hardtop WildTrak.
Sponsored