First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are more than welcome to save money and order all of that (once the leveling kit is in stock) and install it yourself. This bronco is already equipped and ready to drive off the lot with everything under warranty.
So that must be what the extra $10K is for, definitely doesn't cost that to install a lift, wheels/tires, and tint the Windows
Sponsored

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The vehicle was ordered by someone who then decided against purchase upon arrival. If you are asking if the price at arrival was different than the price agreed at order then no. We don't add any market adjustment markup to our vehicles. This specific Bronco was fitted with aftermarket accessories that add $14,860 to the msrp. If it did not have any aftermarket, the price would be msrp.
Was this "someone" a Mr. Matt Hewitt or was it another 5 Star employee (or friend/relative)?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so not sure how much tint is but since you can get a hole car done for under 200 and u only did the front two doors. Is there something i am missing in the 14,800 "package" ?
1634926590269.png
There you go allowing reality to enter the conversation. Lol…..Nice job .

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You are more than welcome to save money and order all of that (once the leveling kit is in stock) and install it yourself. This bronco is already equipped and ready to drive off the lot with everything under warranty.
There you go allowing reality to enter the conversation. Lol…..Nice job .
Just wait to see the base they get and add the outer banks rims tiers and steps too 50,000 for a base there we go

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So how does this OBX package work? Does the dealer get to keep all the OBX factory parts they took off? Does the $14.8k include any credit for those parts?

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We don't add any market adjustment markup to our vehicles. This specific Bronco was fitted with aftermarket accessories that add $14,860 to the msrp.
So you just take the trim name of the vehicle, call it a 'package' and claim it's worth 14k over the MSRP?

Man, I want to be nice here so I'm deeply going to try. But after this very forum made some pretty solid news on jalopnik and other sites for what DCH Ford of Eatontown tried to pull on a customer by tossing ADM onto a vehicle, you looked in the mirror in the morning and said "I should post a vehicle with a $14,000 leveling kit and some wheels for sale to a bunch of people that have been fighting with dealers like me for literally *decades*?"

You also made the mistake of coming into an enthusiast forum where any random person on here could probably tell you every nuance and difference between each package, each GOAT mode, and what size tires even come on each trim.

The point is, they know more than you. A LOT MORE. You gotta be bringing receipts to a place like this, ok? You waltzing in here and posting that up was like the unsuspecting victim walking into the bad part of town in a gangster movie and then being surprised when they got mugged while carrying a bag of cash.

If you want to charge that much, knock yourself out, we're all used to shady dealers doing this stuff now. But please go do it on BaT or eBay. You are not going to find this community to be very friendly to people that are essentially trying to rob them and smile while doing it.

Good luck dude.

cscottp67

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-250 / 20 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you just take the trim name of the vehicle, call it a 'package' and claim it's worth 14k over the MSRP?

Man, I want to be nice here so I'm deeply going to try. But after this very forum made some pretty solid news on jalopnik and other sites for what DCH Ford of Eatontown tried to pull on a customer by tossing ADM onto a vehicle, you looked in the mirror in the morning and said "I should post a vehicle with a $14,000 leveling kit and some wheels for sale to a bunch of people that have been fighting with dealers like me for literally *decades*?"

You also made the mistake of coming into an enthusiast forum where any random person on here could probably tell you every nuance and difference between each package, each GOAT mode, and what size tires even come on each trim.

The point is, they know more than you. A LOT MORE. You gotta be bringing receipts to a place like this, ok? You waltzing in here and posting that up was like the unsuspecting victim walking into the bad part of town in a gangster movie and then being surprised when they got mugged while carrying a bag of cash.

If you want to charge that much, knock yourself out, we're all used to shady dealers doing this stuff now. But please go do it on BaT or eBay. You are not going to find this community to be very friendly to people that are essentially trying to rob them and smile while doing it.

Good luck dude.
Amen!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco For Sale at 5 Star Ford Carrollton 1634951444079

Maybe he thinks that B6G members aren’t hardcore Bronco enthusiasts that know things….?
Nah... How could any of the members know much? Most of them have only been following the return of the Bronco since 2016.🤣

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah... How could any of the members know much? Most of them have only been following the return of the Bronco since 2016.🤣
My Broncos have been blue since the 2004 tease... only been led up to the edge and let down and then back up to the edge of a new release for nearly 20 years.

Ford Bronco Bronco For Sale at 5 Star Ford Carrollton hkc0YVAYpNw0TanBFv

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@MattHewitt Your ideas are intriguing to me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter. Please forward your information so that we can discuss arrangements.

I presume the listed parts that are on the window sticker that your dealership removed will come included as I see no adjustment to the MSRP. In addition, an itemized list of additional parts would be required. Your "Outerbanks Package" will be expected to be warrantied for parts and labor for an equivalent duration of the factory warranty. By petitioning a diverse group who live throughout the United States, any warranty work on your "Outerbanks Package" would be expected to be performed at a dealership or our choice and paid for by your dealership.

While the Bronco is in demand, it is no coincidence that the used car market prices have increased. I will be trading in my Jeep. It is only 18 years old with less than 95K miles classifying it is Grandpa Gold. But it is also a unique 1 of 1 build where the original factory CD player never had a shuffle function. Yet mine has seemed to have this new feature at least for the past 3 years. Also, as opposed to your pavement princess, mine goes off road on the beach every week. The 4WD is excellent. This sought after specimen has a trade value in this used car market of $14,860. What a coincidence! Let me know and I'll have it delivered for an additional $1500.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“If you've been playing poker for half an hour, and you still don't know who the patsy is, you're the patsy.”

— Warren Buffett

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y’all ever walk into an AA meeting and ask if anybody wants to grab a drink?

Dude, know your audience.
Sponsored