Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if the Bronco frame has the holes already there, ready for bolt-on frame rock sliders? Can someone take a peak and share a picture?
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know if the Bronco frame has the holes already there, ready for bolt-on frame rock sliders? Can someone take a peak and share a picture?
I thought i remember someone complaining about the fact holes didn't exist from the factory but hopefully someone with a delivered one with chime in.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Generally, rock slider manufacturers build their product based on the holes that already exist, not the other way around. Plus, even if there are zero holes in the Bronco frame, unlikely as that is, a drill and decent bit will get you going.

OP
OP
Brad Fx

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And a follow-up question, has anyone found a bolt on slider manufacturer? The 4WP step/slider and Go Rhino both attach to the body. I know more manufacturers will come, but would like to get one now.

OP
OP
Brad Fx

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the frame shows pre-drilled holes manufacturers can use to mount rock rails?
Ford Bronco Bronco frame is bolt-on ready? BBA5F1FB-F905-4D27-9A34-2E2517569CE9
Sponsored