Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well it looks like I've been demoted to a 4-door now. Those front seats don't move near enough to get my babies, which are both in rear facing seats, in the back. My 2-door dreams have been shattered. There goes the money I would have saved.

OP
OP
GiddyUp

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder if they'll have the tube doors for the 4 door. I also wonder if I'd ever actually use them or if they'd just collect dust in my garage
Good question and I think it was answered it did, but I missed it, and forgot to follow back up. Hope someone could answer this if they know ....

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good question and I think it was answered it did, but I missed it, and forgot to follow back up. Hope someone could answer this if they know ....
Before I forgot thanks for the video and photos!

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well it looks like I've been demoted to a 4-door now. Those front seats don't move near enough to get my babies, which are both in rear facing seats, in the back. My 2-door dreams have been shattered. There goes the money I would have saved.
Unless you have an early order and newborns, they’ll be out of rear facing seats before your Bronco arrives.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow better be a parkour expert to get in the back seat. I can't believe they don't have a tilt-up function. Maybe on the passenger side?

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless you have an early order and newborns, they’ll be out of rear facing seats before your Bronco arrives.
Even front facing would be rough. I use to do it in my BRZ, but that seat slide forward enough that it wasn't bad. This doesn't look like you get much clearance

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks about as easy to get into the back as a mustang. Except if it's on 35s you might slip and fall on your ass and get a concussion. :unsure:
Makes me want it more. I will have tally marks etched into the vehicle to track it's confirmed frags (busted shins, bumped heads).

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks about as easy to get into the back as a mustang. Except if it's on 35s you might slip and fall on your ass and get a concussion. :unsure:
Should be easier to get out at least :ROFLMAO:

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same here. Don't give up hope yet though. Nothing is moving me from 2 door. We can always lower them in standing on the back tire. Stay strong brother. It will be worth it.

OP
OP
GiddyUp

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow better be a parkour expert to get in the back seat. I can't believe they don't have a tilt-up function. Maybe on the passenger side?
There may be a chance of it with this being a pre-production model ... and ... he was being careful with the seat movement. He also only wanted to demonstrate on the driver site, since the passenger side has issues making it difficult to move. So, could be a possibility with the tilt-up feature.

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

An aftermarket strut tower[high clearance] brace would be nice. I find they greatly reduce over steer during wide radius, moderate speed turning.

If one were available...i would want one for the 2.7TT.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok, you guys are killing me... Need to see Passenger seat move... flip or tilt? ?

Ain't no one but a little kid getting in back from driver's side.. Come on FORD... give us something already!!!!! :mad::mad:
Passenger is exactly the same. I was there talking with the Ford guy.
Sponsored