Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys,

I ordered a 2.7L simply because the gas mileage looked to be almost identical to the 2.3L on the 2D BL, so why not spend the extra money. It seems like the 2.3L was 1 mpg better on city, and 1 mpg worse on highway the the 2.7L for the 2D BL. Now that I am reading about the possible constraint issues with the 2.7L I am thinking of changing to the 2.3L. I saw a web site where people were posting what gas mileage they were getting with their specific trim levels over larger samples of driving. I have looked and looked for that website again, but not been able to find it. Does anyone know where that is?

Thanks,

Dan
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey Guys,

I ordered a 2.7L simply because the gas mileage looked to be almost identical to the 2.3L on the 2D BL, so why not spend the extra money. It seems like the 2.3L was 1 mpg better on city, and 1 mpg worse on highway the the 2.7L for the 2D BL. Now that I am reading about the possible constraint issues with the 2.7L I am thinking of changing to the 2.3L. I saw a web site where people were posting what gas mileage they were getting with their specific trim levels over larger samples of driving. I have looked and looked for that website again, but not been able to find it. Does anyone know where that is?

Thanks,

Dan
Fuelly is one of those sites.

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is it - Thanks. Just hoping to see some slight better real world differences in the numbers than what was officially reported