Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t have any extra holes. I was given a pair of these and no holes to put them in 🤨

D1E461BB-D66A-47E8-B9FE-F3823A3F5B9F.jpeg
0B0F6763-595A-446A-B9D3-8167B9693957.jpeg
They go on here for the two doors. You use the existing bolts.

IMG_9635.jpg
Sponsored

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They go on here for the two doors. You use the existing bolts.
I have the 4 door. And it’s the hooks that are for the pillars, not the speakers.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t have any extra holes. I was given a pair of these and no holes to put them in 🤨

Ford Bronco Bronco Gear Hooks For Cargo Area Now Available! [Sinister CNC] IMG_9635
Ford Bronco Bronco Gear Hooks For Cargo Area Now Available! [Sinister CNC] IMG_9635
Ugh, that's a bummer! You must have a pre-September build Bronco. Shoot me a PM and I will get you fixed up with a set of the V2 Speaker Mount Hooks. (y)

Sponsored

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ugh, that's a bummer! You must have a pre-September build Bronco. Shoot me a PM and I will get you fixed up with a set of the V2 Speaker Mount Hooks. (y)
Ordered a set of 4 just now and have a July 21 build 4 door. I’ll pm you.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered a set of 4 just now and have a July 21 build 4 door. I’ll pm you.
Some early Broncos have the threaded holes and some don't. You should be able to tell at a quick glance. PM sent.

Reactions: 1IH

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed the hooks today. Fantastic product and a very nice addition to add a convenient hanging hook for pretty much anything. Thanks!!! I'll be ordering more when Bronco #2 arrives.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed the hooks today. Fantastic product and a very nice addition to add a convenient hanging hook for pretty much anything. Thanks!!! I'll be ordering more when Bronco #2 arrives.
Thank you for the nice review! I makes our day when we hear that our customers are happy with our product! 🤗

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally have a Bronco for the hooks, so just placed an order. I was concerned about the strength of printed hooks, but everyone else loves them, so figured I would give them a shot. Thanks for designing these, @Sinister CNC.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally have a Bronco for the hooks, so just placed an order. I was concerned about the strength of printed hooks, but everyone else loves them, so figured I would give them a shot. Thanks for designing these, @Sinister CNC.
Thank you for your order! I will get them shipped out ASAP and I hope they exceed your expectations.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are happy to be on board as a Sponsor and to share with you our custom made Bronco Gear Hooks!

These gear hooks are made with a High-Modulus Carbon Fiber material that not only looks great but is also as rugged as the vehicle they are bolted to! Since the Bronco does not come equipped with a garment hook typically found in most vehicles, these custom-made hooks bolt directly to pre-existing holes on the rear roll bar of the Bronco and provide an easy way to hang your dry cleaning, jackets, hats, bags, backpacks, etc.

We offer two sets of hooks, one designed to fit all full-size Broncos that have speakers mounted to the rear roll bar, and a second set of hooks for Broncos that have a pre-threaded hole in the roll bar. Choose your hooks depending on your setup or run both (if you have the mounting location to do so)!

Oh, and each set of Gear Hooks includes free express shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states!

Please visit our online store here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SinisterSpeedShop

Ford Bronco Bronco Gear Hooks For Cargo Area Now Available! [Sinister CNC] D1A439D9-44C7-42C5-9E8B-8F6328C19CB6

Ford Bronco Bronco Gear Hooks For Cargo Area Now Available! [Sinister CNC] D1A439D9-44C7-42C5-9E8B-8F6328C19CB6

Just ordered the double set, roll bar and speakers. Nice job!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still don't have my Bronco to install mine, but should be any day now as it has been built and "awaiting shipment" since 4/14. I have seen several copycat versions of yours popping up in several places also.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.