Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You say coolers and backpacks, and I see those in your pictures, but have you tested the weight capacity on each of these hooks? Is it listed anywhere?
I would not recommend hanging more than 30 lbs from a single hook. I've been carrying 30+ lbs on my test hooks for about a month now with no issues.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I’m all on board for this. Hope to god you’re preparing to ramp up production 10x cause these look super popular!
I have to admit that I am surprised how well received these have been. I love my hooks so I'm glad to see that everyone else had the need for them as well. I'm ramping up as quickly as I can and hope to have a lot more ready to go very soon.

Sponsored

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We are happy to be on board as a Sponsor and to share with you our custom made Bronco Gear Hooks!

These gear hooks are made with a High-Modulus Carbon Fiber material that not only looks great but is also as rugged as the vehicle they are bolted to! Since the Bronco does not come equipped with a garment hook typically found in most vehicles, these custom-made hooks bolt directly to pre-existing holes on the rear roll bar of the Bronco and provide an easy way to hang your dry cleaning, jackets, hats, bags, backpacks, etc.

We offer two sets of hooks, one designed to fit all full-size Broncos that have speakers mounted to the rear roll bar, and a second set of hooks for Broncos that have a pre-threaded hole in the roll bar. Choose your hooks depending on your setup or run both (if you have the mounting location to do so)!

Oh, and each set of Gear Hooks includes free express shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states!

Purchase soon to get an additional 20% off during our Cyber Week sale!

Please visit our online store here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BroncoForumShop

Ford Bronco Bronco Gear Hooks For Cargo Area Now Available! [Sinister CNC] IMG_0276

Ford Bronco Bronco Gear Hooks For Cargo Area Now Available! [Sinister CNC] IMG_0276

Look great ordered them thanks

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like my speaker-mounted ones so much I just ordered a set of 4 (why not have extra speaker ones just in case?) again so I could get the lower hooks.
these things are handy, and for the price?
It will be one of your favorite mods, and inexpensive at that.
y’all support this guy and get some, you won’t be disappointed.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like my speaker-mounted ones so much I just ordered a set of 4 (why not have extra speaker ones just in case?) again so I could get the lower hooks.
these things are handy, and for the price?
It will be one of your favorite mods, and inexpensive at that.
y’all support this guy and get some, you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you so much!

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

21BroncoFlyer

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered a set. Was going to get two, but the deal on the 4 pack was to hard to pass up!

One day I'll have a Bronco to mount them in.

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see both the rollbar and speaker mount hooks are up - is the combo pack coming back or do I need to buy them separate?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.