DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought it was determined it was a build date thing, you have both sides w/holes if it was built after September or Job 2.
Still not clear on the true purpose of these holes, but mount anything the the top side of the roll bar will interfere with lowering the soft top.
Ok that makes sense. I find it weird I only have the holes on one side of mine.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks @Sinister CNC , these look great and were a breeze to install. I was worried about the speaker bolt being short after adding your hook, but Ford used the longest possible screw for holding that speaker for some reason...
Also, your packaging is mint! Didn't expect that.
PXL_20211130_193546043.jpg
PXL_20211130_193524896.jpg
PXL_20211130_191311204.jpg
Those hooks really pop on that Velocity Blue paint! :love:

Thanks for sharing your photos and I hope your hooks serve you well for a long time to come!

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered - can't wait to get them! Just had to point out your pup is the star of the pic and he's not impressed :LOL:

IMG_03001.jpeg
LOL he's like "Enough photos, let's roll!"

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone figured out why some broncos have the extra holes in the roll bars? Pics for reference. Mine is the cactus and orange is another one I saw.
PXL_20211130_205335932.jpg
PXL_20211130_205333934.jpg
PXL_20211130_205256379.jpg
PXL_20211130_205253608.jpg
From the Bronco owners I've talked to it seems like Ford did a production change sometime in the middle of September. So Broncos produced after about September 15th or so come with these threaded holes. There are some early production Broncos that have these holes and we think those are Broncos that were ordered with hard top or maybe door bags??? I'm sure Ford realized that they should include these threaded holes on all Broncos so that they could sell accessories later if people wanted them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any 2 door options? Maybe I missed them earlier here.
The V2 speaker mount hooks should fit the two-door Broncos as well. If they don't let me know and I will do my best to get you a set of hooks that work for you.

WhatsThisDo

Big Bend
First Name
J.C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got mine in the mail yesterday! Talk about quick shipping! They look great. Now all I'm missing is my Bronco 😭

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will buy them when avail. Let me know.
Thx

vesuvan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We are happy to be on board as a Sponsor and to share with you our custom made Bronco Gear Hooks!

These gear hooks are made with a High-Modulus Carbon Fiber material that not only looks great but is also as rugged as the vehicle they are bolted to! Since the Bronco does not come equipped with a garment hook typically found in most vehicles, these custom-made hooks bolt directly to pre-existing holes on the rear roll bar of the Bronco and provide an easy way to hang your dry cleaning, jackets, hats, bags, backpacks, etc.

We offer two sets of hooks, one designed to fit all full-size Broncos that have speakers mounted to the rear roll bar, and a second set of hooks for Broncos that have a pre-threaded hole in the roll bar. Choose your hooks depending on your setup or run both (if you have the mounting location to do so)!

Oh, and each set of Gear Hooks includes free express shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states!

Purchase soon to get an additional 20% off during our Cyber Week sale!

Please visit our online store here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BroncoForumShop

IMG_0300.jpeg

IMG_0302.jpeg

Bronco-gear-hooks.jpg

bronco-gear-hook-backpack-close.jpg

Bronco GHSM full BP.jpeg
So you're sold out of everything lol? When will you be taking more orders?

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The V2 speaker mount hooks should fit the two-door Broncos as well. If they don't let me know and I will do my best to get you a set of hooks that work for you.

Mine showed up yesterday. I hope to install them today or tomorrow. I'll let you know how they fit for the 2 door

Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would order but who knows which ones I need if I don't have the Bronco yet. 2 door is shipped. I will be honest and say the site doesn't give a good description as to what is needed if you have never seen the back of your Bronco in person.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would order but who knows which ones I need if I don't have the Bronco yet. 2 door is shipped. I will be honest and say the site doesn't give a good description as to what is needed if you have never seen the back of your Bronco in person.
I have a 2 door. My OBX does not have the lower holes. So, the only ones I can run are the type that go on the lower speaker bolt

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine showed up yesterday. I hope to install them today or tomorrow. I'll let you know how they fit for the 2 door

The speaker hook variety fit perfectly in the 2 door

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow, mine arrived today - beat the actual Bronco! Definitely like the look and feel of them, thanks!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.