Sponsored

Deleted member 3063

I don’t think we’ve seen the lower trim level grille but we know the lower trim headlights are a simpler design, the grille might be a simpler design as well and maybe less hooker like...
Yep hoping for that but I'll adapt.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t think we’ve seen the lower trim level grille but we know the lower trim headlights are a simpler design, the grille might be a simpler design as well and maybe less hooker like...

This would be the base model grille IMO....

2-Door-2021-Bronco-Spied-3.jpg

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I'm calling off work on the 13th depending on the time of the reveal. I will be too distracted to work anyways ahaha!
Hard to take sick days now so guys at work have been twisting their ankles gardening for the last 3 months ?. Call in sick and you have to take 10 days minimum for isolation.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard to take sick days now so guys at work have been twisting their ankles gardening for the last 3 months ?. Call in sick and you have to take 10 days minimum for isolation.
BAHAHAHAHAH A worthy sacrifice lol

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What do you hate about them?
I can't really articulate that. All I can say is that I look at them and something about them looks annoying and/or stupid.

Maybe it's because they look like the universal symbol for a power button, but I don't hate the universal symbol for a power button, so I don't think that's it.

Like I said, it's not a thing that will keep me from buying the Bronco.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can't really articulate that. All I can say is that I look at them and something about them looks annoying and/or stupid.

Maybe it's because they look like the universal symbol for a power button, but I don't hate the universal symbol for a power button, so I don't think that's it.

Well look at it this way...If you're broken down on the side of the road, you can try punching the front of the truck and saying to roadside assistance (I AM TURNING IT OFF AND ON AGAIN IT'S NOT WORKING).

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

would anyone be interested in a bronco silhouette on the grille instead of "BRONCO" kinda like the mustangs and Mach-E? It's something I've been curious about lately
Nah, I don't feel like it'd look right.

I wish it said F O R D, but I’m not complaining.
I'm guessing the "classic" grille option could potentially say FORD instead of BRONCO.

Maybe I missed it, but are the horseshoe shaped led headlights officially dead , now that we have this image from Ford with “lasso” lights?
I guess I'm not understanding the description/difference between "horseshoe" and "lasso" headlights.

Hmm, perhaps they'll look better once we can see the whole thing clearly.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah, I don't feel like it'd look right.

I'm guessing the "classic" grille option could potentially say FORD instead of BRONCO.

I guess I'm not understanding the description/difference between "horseshoe" and "lasso" headlights.

Hmm, perhaps they'll look better once we can see the whole thing clearly.
In the full size Bronco leaked image below, the headlights have a distinct horseshoe shape which looks different to me from the headlights in this thread. However, after staring at it some more, this may have been just an optical illusion on my part. Thanks everyone for tour input. Wife has been saying I need glasses.
Ford Bronco Bronco Grille and Headlights Teased! 1593711214778

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think I'm calling off work on the 13th depending on the time of the reveal. I will be too distracted to work anyways ahaha!
I’m done with work 2 hours before the reveal so plenty of time to have some drinks and order a pizza ;)
Sponsored