Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How long will those stickers last? Will washing it peel them? UV rays will deteriorate stickers pretty quick.
Ford Bronco Bronco grilles being sold on craigslist 20210312_062155

The stickers my kid put on his EB have been holding up real well. And even if they start deteriorating, it's an easy inexpensive fix (and a cool way to change up the look once in a while).

I love the green render somebody posted on here a while back that had the matching green on the grill letters.😍
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How long will those stickers last? Will washing it peel them? UV rays will deteriorate stickers pretty quick.
That is a good question. I have them on the FORD letters on my tailgate and they look the same after many years. I know they also make them for grille letters, but I have not used them. Perhaps there is a vinyl expert in the forum who can answer more definitively, but I don't think it will be a problem.

Ford Tailgate Letter Stickers, American Flag-Broncograveyard.com

bronco grill letter decal-Broncograveyard.com

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if you can convert Bronco to Ford? It wouldnt match up letter-wise. Youll have to buy a "Ford" specific grille (heritage model?) The O and the R are off on the grille lol
If someone didn't create one big piece, it would be this:

Remove B, R, N, C, O
Put new F where the R was
Leave O in place
Replace R where the N was
Put new D where the C was
Put blanks where B and O were

Code:
B   R   O   N   C   O
    F   O   R   D
But if the pieces are hot melted as previously suggested, the "kit" would probably need to be F, O, R, D and two blanks with the old parts removed and new ones completely replacing. Someone might instead just make one big plate that can fit in all letter spots. It would have to be contoured to fit the grille, so the individual letter route seems easier.

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
RappyGraphics will definitely be one of the first to hop on the colored letters. As far as durability goes, they hold up great to everything. I use a power washer on my raptor and none of the decals have peeled or faded in the 2+years I’ve had the truck. Just don’t get them off eBay as it’s probably super cheap vinyl that’ll only last a few months.
Sponsored